|The following is based on Grand Theft Auto V cut content and has not been verified by canon sources. Reader discretion is advised.|
Please do not add unverified or speculative content to this article unless confirmed by Rockstar Games or in-game data.
Franklin has to get a photo of a hot girl and set up a false Lifeinvader account for her. He then chats up Brucie Kibbutz and arranges to meet so he can steal his Stinger with a unique
ALPHADOG license plate. Franklin pays a call girl to go out with Brucie and drops her off at the meet point. Then he follows Brucie and the girl. At the destination, Trevor bursts in on them and takes incriminating photos to put on Lifeinvader, and while everyone is distracted, Franklin steals Brucie's car.
- This mission would be the first one of Devin's Strand. Then would be Eye in the Sky then, finally, I Fought The Law... and afterwards Deep Inside and Pack Man.
- In the internal mission file, Lifeinvader is referred to as ''Facebook''.
- Ironically, the way Franklin would have lured Brucie out is a similar way that Brucie told Niko Bellic to use in the Grand Theft Auto IV mission Out of the Closet to lure Tom Rivas to his death.
- Despite this mission was cut, the Stinger is still seen carried with the stolen cars in Pack Man, instead of being deleted or replaced. It is likely that Lamar stole the Stinger in the release as he says to Trevor "I jacked the last of THEM rides", implying he stole more than one. This would explain the gap between Deep Inside and Pack Man.
- ↑ missions.xml -
- Missions -> Car Steal Strand -> Car Steal 1 Social Networking
- Missions -> Car Steal Strand -> Car Steal 2 Eye in the Sky
- Missions -> Car Steal Strand -> Car Steal 3 I fought the law.
- Missions -> Car Steal Strand -> Car Steal 4 Agent
- Missions -> Car Steal Strand -> Car Steal Finale Pack Man