Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Everybody has heard of South Los Santos, mostly because it gets shouted out so much in gangster rap. An economically depressed, predominantly African-American area of the city, stigmatized in the media as a hotbed for drugs, crime and gangs, South Los Santos largely lives up to that reputation with long-term rival gangs Ballas and Families still warring over turf to this day. Pick the color of your outfit carefully before visiting."
- ―Grand Theft Auto V digital manual
South Los Santos, like neighbouring East Los Santos, is a poor and dangerous area. This part of Los Santos is characterized by street gangs that often fight with each other, resulting in an unsafe place to live in. South Los Santos is extremely different from North Los Santos. The stores, houses, and apartments are all rundown and in poor condition. Streets such as Grove Street and Forum Drive are filled with gang members that will attack anyone who dares to wander into their territory.
The area is based on the real-life South Central neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
South Los Santos is home to the poorest people in the entire city. The neighborhoods Chamberlain Hills, Strawberry, and Davis are predominantly African-American, while Rancho is predominantly Hispanic. There is also an Armenian presence in La Puerta.
- Strawberry (Inglewood)
- Rancho (Watts)
- Chamberlain Hills (Crenshaw)
- Davis (Compton)
- Banning (Wilmington)
Places of Interest
- Beacon Theatre (Vision Theatre)
- Central Los Santos Hospital (Los Angeles County Hospital)
- Children of the Mountain Fellowship (Compton Community Seventh-Day Adventist Church)
- Clinton Residence
- Davis City Hall (Compton City Hall)
- Davis Courts Building (Compton Court House)
- Davis Fire Station (Compton Fire Department)
- Davis Mega Mall (Slauson Super Mall)
- Davis Park (Leimert Park)
- Davis Public Library (Compton Public Library)
- Davis Sheriff/Police Station (Compton Sheriff Station)
- Dragon Hotel
- Los Santos County Coroner Office (Los Angeles County Coroner Office)
- Rancho Projects (Nickerson Gardens)
- Rancho Towers (Watts Towers)
- Strawberry Mortuary (Harrison-Ross Mortuary)
- South Los Santos Fire Station
- Albany Dealership (Crenshaw Motors Ford)
- Bert's Tool Supply Co.
- City Paints Inc. (City Fibers Inc.)
- Deep Pile Nation (Zeb's Quality Cleaners)
- Dollar Pills (Ralphs)
- Go & Wash (Coin Laundry)
- Green Leaf Smokers Emporium
- Hands on Car Wash (Crown Car Wash)
- Los Santos Meteor
- Los Santos Office Supply Co.
- Lucky Plucker (Haven Burgers)
- New Do Barber Shop
- Panache Laundering (Flaire Cleaners Laundry)
- Rancho Church (Bethesda Temple Apostolic Church)
- Ring of Fire Chili House (Chili Factory)
- Southern Tiles (Xefirotarch)
- Sud's Quality Cleaners (Zeb's Quality Cleaners)
- Suds Law Laundromat (Cameo Cleaners)
- The Tahitian (Stevely Arts Building)
- Timmy's Flowers (Conroy's Flowers)
- D (Formerly)
- Denise Clinton
- Franklin Clinton (Formerly)
- Harold "Stretch" Joseph
- Lamar Davis
- Tavell Clinton (Formerly)
- Tonya Wiggins
- Trevor Philips (after Hang Ten)
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|