DesignThe Space Docker looks like a highly modified Dune Buggy, with two small jet turbines on either side of the driver compartment. There are also various crudely-made body panels attached to the vehicle's tube body frame. There are also long coils of glowing blue neon tubes wrapped around the vehicle's body which light up at night. The headlights emit green light.
Sadly, contrary to popular belief, the space docker is not indestructable, and the frontend of the vehicle deforms just as bad, if not worse, than the original buggy. It is also is capable of gliding for short distances, thanks to its 2 turbines which generate thrust. It has about the same speed and acceleration as the old buggy, but has its own unique engine sounds and horn. The only modification available for the Space Docker is bulletproof tires.
It has a somewhat slower acceleration than the Dune Buggy, and the back tends to slide out more presumably due to all the extra weight, or the fact that its back tires are no longer offroad. It can also have a hard time making it up some hills.
- Appears in Omega's garage after the player finds and delivers all 50 Spaceship Parts. The vehicle only appears ONE TIME in Omega's garage after his final mission is complete, so be extremely careful not to lose it. To keep the vehicle, the player must take it to Franklin's Grove Street garage, or even at his safe house, then save the game. After the game is loaded, it will disappear. However, if one were to turn off their console and load the game, it will reappear in the garage.
- The name Space Docker is a reference to the sexual act known as "Space Docking".
- It is required for 100% completion, and provides the achievement "From Beyond the Stars"
- The vehicle has at least 6 different horns.
- It can be used as Personal Vehicle in GTA Online via a glitch.