Spaceship parts are small, glowing objects that are usually well-hidden inside buildings, crevices, rooftops, or underwater. They emit a slight humming sound that can be heard when the player is nearby. This is useful for finding them.
Some parts can be reached on foot while others can only be accessed via helicopter. A small helicopter such as the Buzzard is suitable for this job. The only problem with this however is the fact that some parts are hidden in underground places such as the subways. If the player is skilled enough a Buzzard could be piloted, but it is very risky.
The spaceship parts become available for collecting after Franklin meets with Omega during the mission Far Out. Although the missions are for Franklin only, Michael and Trevor can help collect the spaceship parts. Franklin can also use Chop to search the nearest spaceship part location as well.
The locations of all fifty parts, including those the player has not found, are available to players with a Rockstar Social Club account; they can be viewed under the "Checklist" tab.
After collecting all 50 parts, the mission The Final Frontier will become available to Franklin, which will reward the player with the special Space Docker vehicle and the achievement "From Beyond the Stars".
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
|Ref Number||Location Description||Image||Map|
Paleto Forest - Inside a concrete waterway.
- On the third floor of the Paleto Bay Fire Station's tower.
Braddock Farm - In the barn on the farm.
Cape Catfish - In the boatshed.
|9||Senora National Park - On a rock formation.|
Calafia Bridge - Under the bridge, near the waterfall.
Mount Josiah - Near the top of the mountain, on a ledge.
Under a covered bridge over the Zancudo River.
|17||San Chianski Mountain Range - Underwater in the cave at Coveted Cove.|
- On a cliff side near a dirt road ascent on Mount Haan Road.
Great Chaparral - on the back porch of an abandoned house.
- At the Marlowe Vineyards.
Tongva Hills - Inside a cave.
Tongva Hills - Next to a telescope in the backyard of a modern house.
Tataviam Mountains - On the beach, near a natural bridge.
-North of the Land Act Reservoir, near the Power Station pipes.
- At the Land Act Dam, under the jetty (underwater).
Lake Vinewood - On the top of the intake tower. Only accessible by helicopter or by parachuting.
Lake Vinewood - Underwater at the edge of the dam.
Rockford Hills - On the small island in the middle of a pond in the golf club. Accessing this may trigger a wanted level during the clubs closed hours, or if on the course in an automobile other than a Caddy.
|36||Downtown Los Santos|
Murrieta Oil Field - In a small island on the coast south of the oil field.
|43||El Burro Heights
- Next to a small storm drain, south of the Elysian Fields Freeway.
Elysian Island - On a dock in the eastern side of the district, underwater next to a submerged metallic structure.
Inside the underground Pillbox North Station under construction, next to a table with a blueprint.
- While the source of these space ship parts is never explicitly revealed, Omega mentions that they were debris or perhaps cargo spilled from a UFO that crashed recently. This could possibly be a reference to the sunken UFO which can be found at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Paleto Bay. This sunken UFO merely serves as an easter egg to players.
- The spaceship parts are mentioned in an internet article from Daily Globe after the mission Three's Company, the article reports that a group of alien hunters and ufologists believes that a spaceship has fallen in the Grand Senora Desert and spread its wreckage across half of the state.