Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From west to east, it starts at Mad Wayne Thunder Drive, ending at Elgin Avenue. It has connections to Caesars Place, Portola Drive, Rockford Drive, Strangeways Drive, Milton Road, Eastbourne Way, San Vitus Boulevard, North Archer Avenue, Las Lagunas Boulevard, Laguna Place, Alta Street, Power Street and Meteor Street.
It is a long two-way avenue running through the central nothern area of Los Santos. The street is fully comprised by buidings and apartment complexes with most of its businesses located at the Vinewood Plaza in Hawick. A tennis court is located near its eastern end on Elgin Avenue, while a GoPostal Building is accessible through a small driveway near 0605 Spanish Avenue.
Places of Interest
- Badger Building (corner of Elgin Avenue)
- Galileo House (corner of Meteor Street)
- Vinewood Gardens Hotel (corner of Power Street)
- Vinewood Institute
- Vinewood Plaza (corner of Power Street)
- Epsilon Building (corners of Rockford Drive and Strangeways Drive)
Vinewood Plaza, Hawick
- 24 Hr Photo
- Coin-Op Laundry
- Dollar Crusher
- Hair & Nails
- Los Santos Harmony Wellness Center
- Pizza This
- Auto Insurance
- Bullhead (corner of San Vitus Boulevard)
- Cell Phone Cards & Phone Accessories