This is a list of Special Vehicles throughout the 3D Universe. Special vehicles are a type of vehicle that has unique qualities in contrast to standard ones. Such of these are unique/permanent colors and proofing against bullets, explosions, fire, or collisions.
|All-proof||AP||The vehicles receives no damage from anything. (BP/FP/EP/DP/MP)|
|Bullet-proof||BP||The vehicle receives no damage from direct hits from bullets.|
|Fire-proof||FP||The vehicle receives no damage from any flames or fires except when the vehicle is already burning from other forms of damage.|
|Explosion-proof||EP||The vehicle receives no damage from any explosions inflicted upon the vehicle.|
|Damage-proof||DP||The vehicle receives no damage from collisions or any form of physical damage. However, this does not protect the vehicle from melee damage if not coupled with Melee-proofing.|
|Melee-proof||MP||The vehicle does not receive any damage from any melee attacks (i.e. stomping or punching the vehicle). This does not protect the vehicle from collision damage if not coupled with Damage-proofing.|
|Tip-proof||TP||The vehicle will not go in flames when it's tipped over. This property is available in any 3D-era GTA, but can only be saved in a garage in GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories|
|Permanent Color||PC||The vehicle's paint job cannot be changed in a spray shop when it could otherwise.|
|Heavy||H||The vehicle's mass is greater than it should normally, meaning the vehicle will lose less momentum when colliding into dynamic objects. The downside to this is that collisions will damage the vehicle more than it would normally and it reflects the same amount of your hit.|
|Unique Paintjob||Name of color||The vehicle's paint job is unique and cannot be obtained through spray shops or mod shops. However, the unique paint job can be painted over and lost if the player enters a spray shop with the vehicle.|
|Unique Handling||UH||The vehicle's handling is altered to let the player be able to cut corners and turn more quickly than normal.|
|Pop-Proof||PP||The vehicle's tires cannot be popped by any means.|
|Water-Proof||WP||The vehicle will not sink in the water where it will just blast through, falling into Blue Hell.|
|Double Damage||DD||The vehicle will take two times more damage than ordinary vehicle.|
|Rare||R||The model of the vehicle appears only a few times during missions in the game.|
|Unobtainable||U||Cannot be obtained legitimately. You can only get it through trainers or Cheat Device (LCS, VCS). Some cannot be obtained without complete modifications of the game.|
- Destroying a proofed vehicle
Proofed vehicles are not indestructible. There are many of ways to wreck a BP/FP/EP/DP vehicle, including:
- Flipping the car up-side down. (Won't work on tip-proof vehicles).
- Getting hit by a tank, except for San Andreas (excluding APC's)
- Sinking the car in the water. (Won't work on water-proof vehicles.)
- Starting race with a vehicle
- Using the Blow-up all cars cheat.
- Getting in the vehicle while the player is on fire.
- Using a car bomb to detonate the vehicle.
- Taking the car to the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard autocrusher to crush the vehicle.
- Taking it to a girlfriends' house and have coffee with her. The car will lose its special property and simply become normal again.
- Starting the lowrider challenge will remove its special properties.
- Punching the vehicle using a Parachute
|Vehicle||Unique Color||Unique Handling||Special Abilities||Mission|
Show The Money