This is a list for all rare, special and unique vehicles in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
- In the Mission "Pimp His Ride", Huang has to steal a Resolution X owned by a street race champion, which, after the "modding", will go left and right at times. This special ability is unobtainable. If Huang keeps it until the timer is over, which will fail the mission, it will lose its ability.
- In the mission "Missed the Boat?", the Speeder after the trade has a crate on the back.
- Ammu-Nation uses a special Yankee for delivering goods. They are usually seen around in Liberty City. The van can be engaged in a gunfight, with the driver being forced out, and then take the truck to the nearest secluded safehouse. Beware, the driver is armed with a shotgun. However the player cannot save it in a garage neither before nor after opening the trunk, because its large size.
- In the mission Dragon Haul Z, Huang needs to steal a unique Flatbed with a dragon head on the back.
- In the mission Pursuit Farce, Uncle Kenny instructs Huang to drive to his crew of spies, during which he gives Huang a unique violet Cognoscenti, which is not found in normal gameplay.
- Chan drives a purple Banshee with red stripes, it can only be obtained during the missions Jackin' Chan and Clear the Pier.
- Chan Jaoming owns a purple and black Comet, it is parked outside of Chan's Garage for the player to take.
- A permanantly black Limo always spawns outside Hsin Jaoming's house and is also featured as part of a Mob's funeral convoy in the mission Pursuit Farce.
- In the mission The Tow Job, Huang is instructed to get a Hellenbach from the Recovery. The red Recovery is special due to the fact that it can fit in safehouse garages and Pay and Sprays, which when using a normal Recovery reject it due to its size.
- During the mission Torpedo Run, a Destroyer armed with torpedoes never found in normal gameplay is used by the protagonist to destroy Zhou Ming's goods.
- Also during the mission Torpedo Run, this Zhouboat is the boat that must be destroyed by the player. Another one is docked at Colony Island after destroying the first one.
- Melanie Mallard's special Burrito can be obtained in the mission Sources, when the player is asked to bring her to the docks, park close to the container, and after Chan leaves, take the car.
- A grey Burrito is present in Half Cut, after the player finishes the mission, they can take the Burrito to their safe house.
- During the mission Yu Jian, Huang is instructed to get in a unique white Buccaneer while on the way to his uncle's restaurant. The car can be used to complete the mission and the save at the garage.
- In the mission Sources and Scrambled, the player can find a special Burrito with special color. It is called Gumshoe, but cannot be jacked in normal gameplay, and in both missions, it is locked, making it difficult to get.
- All the Cabbies in the game are bulletproof upon getting gold medal for the taxi side-mission.
- Once the Warehouse Raiding side-mission is unlocked, if using a bypass technique to enter the warehouse (without starting mission), the Spanish Lords Burrito is bulletproof, fireproof, explosion-proof and damage-proof, but the armour is stripped if the side-mission is activated.
- After killing all of Rudy's enemies in Grave Situation, Rudy will ask Huang to meet him, and then he gets on his parked bulletproof Cognoscenti, which also has a special paintjob.
- Only available if the game was registered in Rockstar Social Club before a certain time (DS only).
- In the mission Salt in the Wound, the player can get a Comet that is bulletproof, and unlimited minigun. When the player chase Kenny in the sea, don't go to the yellow marker. Go to any port, and get a Wet Ski, or other small boat. The cutscene will play, and he/she can get off the boat. Get ahead of Heston and Kenny, and go to the port on Colony Island. Get in the Comet (if the player recognizes which is) and drive to a safe house. Obviously the mission will fail, then save it in a garage, and save the game. It will be in the garage later.
- A Style SR is bulletproof in the mission Stealing the Show, when Huang throwing off crates to Zhou's car. Throw as fast as possible, and when the intersection where the car passes by, jump off, catch up with the car, and bring to the nearest garage-included safe house. The player can still finish the mission by going back to Zhou's car, and bringing him to his house.