This is a list for all rare, special and unique vehicles in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
- In the Mission "Pimp His Ride", you have to steal a Resoloution X, which, after the "modding", will go left and right at times. It is unobtainable. If you keep it until the timer is over (Mission Failed), It will lose its ability.
- In the mission "Missed the Boat?" the Speeder after the trade has a crate on the back.
- Ammu-Nation uses a special Yankee for delevering goods. They are usually seen around in Liberty City. You can engage them in a gunfight, force the driver out, and take the truck to your nearest secluded safehouse. Beware, the driver is armed with a shotgun.
- In the mission Dragon Haul Z, you need to steal a unique Flatbed with a dragon head on the back.
- In the mission Pursuit Farce, Uncle Kenny instructs Huang to drive to his crew of spies, during which he gives Huang a unique violet Cognoscenti, which is not found in normal gameplay.
- Chan drives a purple Banshee with red stripes, it can only be obtained during the missions Jackin' Chan and Clear the Pier.
- Chan Jaoming owns a purple and black Comet, it is parked outside of Chan's Garage for the player to take.
- A permanantly black Limo always spawns outside Hsin Jaoming's house and is also featured as part of a Mob's funeral convoy in the mission Pursuit Farce.
- In the mission The Tow Job, the red Recovery is special due to the fact that it can fit in safehouse garages and Pay and Sprays, which when using a normal Recovery reject it due to its size.
- During the mission Torpedo Run, a Destroyer armed with torpedoes never found in normal gameplay is used by the protagonist to destroy Zhou Ming's goods.
- Also during the mission Torpedo Run, this Zhouboat is the boat that must be destroyed by the player. Another one is docked at Colony Island after destroying the first one.
- Melanie Mallard's special Burrito can be obtained in the mission Sources, when the player is asked to bring her to the docks, park close to the container, and after Chan leaves, take the car
- A grey Burrito is present in Half Cut, after the player finishes the mission, they can take the Burrito to their safe house.
- All the Cabbies in the game are bulletproof upon getting gold medal for the taxi side-mission.
- Once the Warehouse Raiding side-mission is unlocked, if using a bypass technique to enter the warehouse (without starting mission), the Spanish Lords Burrito is bulletproof, fireproof, explosion-proof and damage-proof, but the armour is stripped if the side-mission is activated.
- After killing all of Rudy's enemies in Grave Situation, you are asked to meet him, and parked is a bulletproof Cognoscenti, which also has a special paintjob.
- Only available if the game was registered in Rockstar Social Club before a certain time (DS only).
- In the mission Salt in the Wound, you can get a Comet that is bulletproof, and unlimited minigun. When the player chase Kenny in the sea, don't go to the yellow marker. Go to any port, and get a Wet Ski, or other small boat. The cutscene will play, and you can get off the boat. Get ahead of Heston and Kenny, and go to the port on Colony Island. Get in the comet (if you know which one) and drive to a safe house. You will fail the mission, and save it in a garage, and save the game. It will be in your garage later.
- A Style SR is bulletproof in the mission Stealing the Show, when you throw off crates to Zhou's car. Throw as fast as you can, and when the intersection where the car passes by, jump off, catch up with the car, and bring to your safe house. You can still finish the mission by going back to Zhou's car, and bringing him to his house.