Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A fine place, run by a proud patriot.'
One of Liberty City's many gun stores, this one is run by someone who gave his all, or at least his arm in fighting for our country. Phil served proudly under the Reagan administration in Nicaragua, where he killed a lot of people he didn't know. He hates liberals. And pinkos."
- ―Official GTA III Website
Phil Cassidy's Army Surplus, Phil's Army Surplus, also called One-armed Bandit's on the official GTA III website, is a military supply storage compound owned by arms dealer Phil Cassidy in Grand Theft Auto III, located in north Rockford, Staunton Island, Liberty City. The area consists of military warehouses and is divided into two parts by a moving gate. This gate can only be opened when a military vehicle (either Barracks OL or Rhino) is in front of it, however walking around the building to the right lets you access it on foot. After "Arms Shortage" a gate always opens when Claude is near it. A parked Barracks OL and a Rhino are located behind the gate, though the Rhino is only unlocked after completing the mission "The Exchange". A hidden package is located at the northwest corner of the compound.
- "Phil served proudly under the Reagan administration in Nicaragua, where he killed a lot of people he didn't know. He hates liberals. And pinkos."
- ―GTA III Website.
In the mission "Arms Shortage", Claude meets Phil here where he gives Claude a speech about why he has just one arm. Phil instructs Claude to defend the compound against an attack from the Colombian Cartel. After completion of that mission, the player can buy heavy weaponry from Phil.
In 1998, the setting of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the area used to be a Ferry terminal but has since been converted into a storage facility. During the mission "More Deadly Than the Male", Phil Cassidy tells Toni Cipriani that he does so much business at the terminal that he should set up there permanently, which is a reference to the fact that he has taken over the area and turned it into an army compound three years later.
- One Hidden Package - Behind the north-western warehouse
- After finishing the mission Arms Shortage and manage to take the nearby Rhino (through trainers or mods), the Rhino will blow easily with a few bumps or even using the cannon, exploding close to it once like it was a normal car. It could be the damage the Columbians had done missing Claude, hitting the Rhino instead, or done just because it's not intended to be obtained, using Bullet-Proof ablilities.