- "CUT!! Who IS this idiot? You! YOU! Why are you in my space? WHY?"
- ― Steve Scott
Steve Scott is a parody of film director Steven Spielberg. After completing the asset missions for the InterGlobal Film Studio, posters for the film Bite, starring Candy Suxxx and directed by Scott begin to appear. This is a reference to the film Jaws, directed by Spielberg. The film Closer Encounters, also directed by Scott and starring Candy Suxxx, is a parody of the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, directed by Spielberg.
Scott attended Juan Cortez' party on his yacht. He first meets Tommy Vercetti after Vercetti purchases the studios. Vercetti begins to help Scott, hiring both Candy and Mercedes Cortez for one of his films, distributing advertisements, obtaining damaging photos of Congressman Alex Shrub and Candy Suxxx, and then creating a spot light display to advertise his latest film.
VCPD Crime Tree Record
- Film director spotted at various parties where organized crime carries on. Thought to be seeking any money he can to finance his films. Shows an unnatural obsession with sharks and mountains of mashed potatoes.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- GTA Vice City
- The Party
- Recruitment Drive (Boss)
- Dildo Dodo (Boss)
- Martha's Mug Shot (Boss)
- G-Spotlight (Boss)
- Keep Your Friends Close... (Post mission phone call)
- His name is seen on the Vinewood Walk of Fame in Grand Theft Auto V.
- There was an actual pornographic film director named Steve Scott, active in the 1970s and 80s although his real name was Salvatore Grasso.