- "Animals! Filth! Scum! They know nothing of honor or nobility! All they do is steal and kill and prance about like girls! What kind of real man dances?"
- ―Kenny Lee
Kenny tells Huang that a store under his protection is going to be attacked by the Spanish Lords. Huang must block the entrances and kill any Spanish Lords that arrive.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the store before the Spanish Lords
- Park vehicles in the barricade positions
- The Spanish Lords have arrived. Defend the store
- More Spanish Lords are here. Take them out
- Spanish Lords are approaching the South end of the street. Take them out
- Get rid of the remaining Spanish Lords
It might be best to grab one of the Admirals nearby, as not only can the player get there quick but also use it as one of the barricade vehicles. Once the player arrive at the store, he will need to get cars to block the roads leading to the store. Thankfully, there are enough cars around that can be used as blocks. Park them in barricade positions, select a weapon and be ready.
Shortly afterwards, a Burrito with three Spanish Lords arrive to destroy the store. There is a damage meter on the top, if the player takes way too long to kill all three members, one of them will throw a Molotov Cocktail into the building, damaging it and filling up the damage meter. If it fills up, the mission is a failure. Each wave is composed by a Burrito drived by three Spanish Lords, all armed with Pistols and one also armed with the Molotov Cocktail. Four waves will come, two from each side of the street. Once all the Spanish Lords have been killed, the mission is complete.
The reward for the completion of this mission is $50.
Mission Replay description
"The Spanish Lords have been putting Uncle Kenny under pressure.
He's sure they stole Yu Jian.
They tried hitting some stores under his protection, but I barricaded the street and kicked the snot out of them."
- This mission name is a spoof on the popular film series, Star Wars.
- It may also be a reference to the popular American show, Storage Wars.