- Toreno: "Listen, Carl. We've got a problem. Some traitors from another department think they can help the "overseas situation" by financing militaristic dictators in exchange for arms contracts."
- CJ: "Ain't that exactly what you do?"
- Toreno: "Well, kind of, but we get to pick our dictators. Degenerates that we can control. We try to stay away from these guys with principles, cause that just muddies the waters."
- — Mike Toreno tells Carl Johnson about the rival agents in Verdant Meadows
Carl is in the middle of the airstrip waiting for Toreno, when government agents arrive in trucks and a cargo plane. Feeling exposed, he hides behind some crates. A little later, Toreno sneaks up to him, saying that the people who arrived are from a rival agency. Toreno, having permission from his apparent boss, wants Carl to kill the agents by bombing the cargo plane. Carl, though reluctant at first, accepts.
Carl is hopping on a bike, and is quickly making his way inside the plane (which is taking off), dodging bullets from the agents and the barrels falling from the plane. The plane eventually takes flight. Once on board, he makes his way to the front of the plane, killing several agents on the way. He places a satchel charge, and then, using a parachute he gets from an agent on board, he jumps out of the plane, freefalling down to earth as the aircraft disintegrates in mid-air, completing the mission.
- Go! Get up the plane's ramp now.
- The aircraft is filled with explosives - the player must avoid firing weapons or the plane will be destroyed, wasting the player along with it, failing the mission.
- You'll need a parachute to get off the plane. One of the crew members will have one.
- Pick up the parachute.
- Place a satchel charge on the plane then get out the back.
The reward for this mission is $20,000. The mission Black Project is also unlocked.
- If the player enters the Bobcat and fails the mission, they will be stuck in the position and if they jump while stuck, Carl will be seen hanging.
- The Andromada in this mission can be acquired if the player inputs the "Explode all cars" after CJ hops onto the bike, and uses a heavy vehicle (such as the Rhino) to push the plane's wreckage into the player's own hangar. This can be tricky as the empennage is too large to enter the hangar, and the wreckage might disappear. Once this is achieved, the player must commit suicide to fail the mission and return to the hangar to fly the jet.
- If the player jumps from the aircraft without obtaining the parachute, an alternate cutscene will play; Carl will fall on an Admiral parked in the drive-in cinema in Fort Carson and die.
- One of the agents can be seen holding an unobtainable dirty M16 during the cutscene.
- The barrels the Andromada drops before Carl gets on the plane won't explode, they are just to knock CJ off the bike, causing the player to fail the mission. There is no way to get back on the bike and on the plane; the plane is too fast and the runway is too short to gain speed back toward the Andromada.
- In the cutscene with Mike Toreno and CJ talking behind the crates, the men are loading the landmines into the back of the Bobcats. This is probably due to the fact putting all the landmines in the back of the Andromada would cause an unsuccessful takeoff due to weight issues, as the jet would crash into the pole at the end of the runway.
- After parachuting from the plane upon completing the mission, it is possible to pass by the "sky door" - the floating yellow marker above Fort Carson which leads to the Hidden Interiors Universe. This is the only situation where the player can see this door without the use of cheats, modifications, or trainers, since it is normally above the height limit of the game.
- When CJ and the PCJ-600 get close to the Andromada, the screen starts to shake.
- The player doesn't need to kill all the agents on the plane. The only agent who has to be killed is the one with the parachute.
- In PC, mobile and Xbox 360 versions, the Bobcat's that appear in the cutscene with the plane approaching the airstrip are black. Then, during Carl's conversation with Toreno, they are white. After the cutscene, when Carl takes the bike to catch the plane, they are black again.
- Even if the player has a parachute, they still need to get the agent's one. If that parachute is not obtained, the alternate cutscene of Carl falling on an Admiral and dying will still play.
- The Andromada plane that Carl drives into is actually an interior in Hidden Interiors Universe. The player can see it on the map because the plane doesn't move when Carl is in it.
- This mission is similar to The Ballad Of Gay Tony's mission Departure Time, where CJ and Luis drive a motorcycle to catch up to a plane by using a ramp or stair case. It is also similar to Grand Theft Auto V's Minor Turbulence.
- While inside the plane, one of the agents can be heard exclaiming strange phrases such as: Idiotic mammal!, Carbon-Based Buffoon!, This endangers everything!, The Great Day will come! and You evolved from Shrews! This and their similar appearance to the "Men in Black" is a reference to the fact that some people believe that the men in black are not humans.
- It's possible to complete the mission without using the satchel charge. After entering the plane, kill the agent with the parachute, go to the edge of the ramp, shoot with a gun inside and then immediately jump from the plane before the explosions reach CJ.
- If the player shoots a weapon to an explosive barrel or throws any explosive weapons inside the plane, a cutscene that the plane is destroyed will play, thus failing the mission and CJ will eventually be wasted.
- However, the text "Wasted" does not appear. After the cutscene is played, the player will respawn to the nearest hospital, lose all their weapons and $100.
- If the player enters a vehicle after completing the mission and landing, they will receive a Two Wheels bonus of $0. (Confirmed on PC and mobile.)