Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For the street, see Strawberry Avenue.|
The neighborhood is a lower-class industrial and partly lower-class residential. Southern Strawberry, and especially Forum Drive and Strawberry Avenue are known for their high crime rate and gang violence between the Ballas and the Families. The northern part of the neighborhood is less run-down because of its proximity to Downtown Los Santos. It was first referenced in a still advertising Los Santos Customs as the hometown of Robert in a testimonial. The neighborhood has few residences, being one of the poorest populated areas in the city. The population is mostly African-American.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
Strawberry is the neighborhood that the player is first introduced to as Franklin, as his aunt's house is located in the area, various missions during the beginning of the game are started in Strawberry.
The neighborhood is likely based on Crenshaw District  of South Central Los Angeles.
Strawberry is controlled by The Families.
- Denise Clinton
- Franklin Clinton (formerly)
- Lamar Davis
- Liz Macallen
- Slim Skills
- Trevor Philips (after Hang Ten)
Roads and Streets
- Adam's Apple Boulevard
- Alta Street
- Capital Boulevard
- Carson Avenue
- Crusade Road
- Forum Drive
- Innocence Boulevard
- Little Bighorn Avenue
- Power Street
- Strawberry Avenue
Places of Interest
- Benny's Original Motor Works
- Casa Cristina
- Central Los Santos Hospital
- Children of the Mountain Fellowship
- Gerald's Apartment
- Los Santos County Coroner Office
- Strawberry Mortuary
- The Tahitian
- Vinewood Self Storage
- Inside Vanilla Unicorn (Trevor only)
- In a homeless camp underneath Olimpic Freeway
- At Central Los Santos Medical Center
- In the same homeless camp, behind some debris and near a staircase
- On the rooftop of the Central Los Santos Hospital, near the helipads
- At east, on the rooftop of a parking lot building near Capital Boulevard
- Strawberry may be named after Darryl Strawberry, a baseball player from Crenshaw, which is one of the locations Strawberry is likely based on.
- The CNT TV show The Underbelly Of Paradise incorrectly states Strawberry as a Ballas gang territory.
- Near the Vanilla Unicorn parking lot, Vagos graffiti can be seen, even though Vagos are not scripted to spawn in Strawberry.
- In GTA Online, players who signed in on 16 November 2015 received a Strawberry Fitted Cap.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|