Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From south to north, the avenue begins at the intersection of Davis Avenue and Grove Street in Chamberlain Hills and runs northeast through Strawberry, Davis and the border between Pillbox Hill and Mission Row until it transitions into the Los Santos Freeway at the northern end of Textile City. Vanilla Unicorn is located next to the intersection with Innocence Boulevard.
It has connections to Forum Drive, Carson Avenue, Macdonald Street, Innocence Boulevard, Capital Boulevard, Adam's Apple Boulevard, Vespucci Boulevard, Atlee Street, San Andreas Avenue and Integrity Way.
The street is territory of The Families in Davis and Strawberry.
- Elisa Macallen (in The Tahitian)
Places of Interest
- Los Santos Theatre (back entrance)
- The Vault (corners of Adam's Apple Boulevard and Vespucci Boulevard)
- The Celtica Hotel (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Integrity Tower (above Integrity Way tunnel)
- Legion Square (corners of Vespucci Boulevard and San Andreas Avenue)
- Pillbox Hill Medical Center
- Chamberlain Mall (corner of Innocence Boulevard)
- Children of the Mountain Fellowship (corner of Forum Drive)
- Los Santos County Coroner Office (corners of Innocence Boulevard and Capital Boulevard)
- Strawberry Plaza (corner of Macdonald Street)
- Strawberry Station (under Olympic Freeway)
- The Tahitian (corner of Carson Avenue)
- Cool Beans
- Elkridge Hotel (corner of Atlee Street)
- Limey's Juice and Smoothies (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Noodle Exchange (corner of Atlee Street)
- Robert Dazzler International Jewelry Exchange (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Crucial Fix (at The Celtica Hotel)
- Instant Shoe Repair (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Pescado Azul
- Schlongberg Sachs Building (corner of Adam's Apple Boulevard)
- Shenanigan's Bar