|This article needs more images, because:|
Rear quarter image.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The Streetfighter, as expected from a standard bike, boasts a much lower power compared to the PCJ-600 and the Angel, but still has a good top speed, stable handling, and off-road capability that is able to keep up with the Sanchez. It is powered by an inline-twin engine as opposed to Honda CB400F's inline-4.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- The Streetfighter used at the beginning of the game, when Jerry Martinez tells Victor Vance to go to the airport, where a person is waiting for him.
- Beside Jerry Martinez's Barracks, with an army green color (not available after "Conduct Unbecoming").
- Lying beside the house south of the Cholo Warehouse in Little Haiti.
- On the west wall near King Knuts in Downtown.
- In Little Havana, near the Libre Havana Logo and just parked at the Carioca.
- Next to a cafe at the north of Ocean Beach.
- Parked near the steps at the Brodie's Hotel in Vice Point.
- On a street corner northeast of the Vice Point Pay'n'Spray.
- The bike can be seen driving around Vice City and can also be found at Fort Baxter Air Base (until the base cannot be accessed after Victor is dishonorably discharged from the army in "Conduct Unbecoming").
- Interestingly, there are early screenshots from Vice City Stories of a beta motorcycle that shares the same license plate number as the Streetfighter.
- The name of this bike is a reference to the streetfighter style of motorcycle common in urban areas. A streetfighter is a sportbike stripped of its fairings, often with an aftermarket headlight. They are commonly used for stunting and are an example of a standard/naked bike.
- In the PSP version of the game, the pitch sound of the Streetfighter is lower than the PS2 version. It is very noticeable.
- It's the first vehicle available to the player to drive in GTA Vice City Stories.
- Chronologically, this is the first vehicle driven in the 3D Universe.