Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Smart-casual, shabby-chic, modern-vintage, mass-produced fashion. As unsure of its identity as the androgynous 20-somethings who shop there."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
Sub Urban, also known as Suburban in Grand Theft Auto V, (BAWSAQ: SUB) is a clothing store that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto V. The store was due to appear in Grand Theft Auto IV but was dropped during development.
The brand reappears in a smaller form in Grand Theft Auto IV, where it is advertised on the Designerslave.com website and owns the White Widow brand. It is sold in the Go Out store on East Island City.
Suburban appears to be based on Urban Outfitters, judging by the name and the "hipster" clothing it sells.
Items in GTA San Andreas
- "You want to be a rapper, but live in the suburbs and get driven around by mom? Then this is the place for you. They got everything from east and west coasts, so you can look ridiculous no matter what your musical tastes."
- ―Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Website
|Item||Respect %||Sex Appeal %||Cost|
|White Heat T||5||0||$35|
|Bobo Ape T||17||13||$115|
|Red Bobo T||12||12||$80|
|Base 5 T||15||12||$80|
|Base 5 Hood||20||14||$105|
|Vest & T-Shirt||0||0||$30|
Items in GTA V
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto V
There are 5 locations in San Andreas:
Featured Brands (GTA V)
This is a list of featured brands, as seen on the frontages of Suburban stores in GTA V.
- Heroin Chic
- Miss T
- Rear Wall
- In GTA San Andreas, by zooming in on the mirrors next to the changing rooms with a Camera or a Sniper Rifle, an Ammu-Nation store layout, complete with a shooting range, is visible.
- The interior of the shop has a surfboard with a Rockstar Games logo on it, along with a plaid pattern.
- On one of the Sub Urban billboards in San Andreas, different brands can be seen. These are Ranch, SEMI and Mercury, as well as two brands "Wanabe" and "Mountain" that are not seen in the game.
- The Sub Urban clothes also appears in the Rockstar North' s video game Manhunt 2.
- Some enemies in Max Payne 3 are wearing Suburban clothes.
- In the first gameplay video of Grand Theft Auto V, protagonist Franklin is seen browsing clothing in a Sub Urban store. However, instead of Sub Urban being two separate words, the store is now named Suburban.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, Suburban has three cash registers and can be robbed for about $1,215.
- If the player visits the store in Hawick as Michael after Friend Request, the store cashier will ask him how his interview went. If the player makes return visits, Michael will have various conversations with her, often pointing out his age and claims it is difficult to find suitable clothing for a man of his age at the store. Michael will also claim that the cashier is "terrible" at selling.
- According to the cashier at the Suburban in Hawick, they do not hire anyone over the age of 25, or anybody who is overweight. They also make the employees wear certain clothes when working in the store.
- If the player enters a Suburban store with a wanted level, the redheaded clerk will ask the player to leave, as she claims she doesn't want to be sent back to prison by her parole officer.