Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sue Murry is a character in Grand Theft Auto V.
Sue is a candidate for Governor of San Andreas. She is a divorced former school teacher with liberal political ideologies and "knows what Conservatives want". Her main opponent in the gubernatorial elections is Jock Cranley, a former Vinewood stuntman turned politician.
The Campaign's Changes
- Raise income tax on the wealthiest to 82.5 percent including myself.
- Impose a maximum wage on bankers and CEOs, including my ex-husband.
- Ban plastic water bottles, shopping bags, disposable diapers, non-recyclable prophylactics and take out containers.
- Reach out to liberal celebrities to get them involved in politics and / or swinging parties.
- Children are our future and half of them are in prison. Let's close the prisons for good.
- Ban the sale of gasoline and the use of gasoline-powered cars.
- Criminalize all firearms and replace knives with sporks.
- Make every workplace an equal playing field - no bosses. Let the group decide.
- Stop single women from being excluded from car key parties.
- Replace all toilets with composting commodes.
- Ban public prayer and military recruitment propaganda.
- Free all nonviolent offenders from prison, except white collar criminals.
- Make the sale and use of tobacco a criminal offense.
- Like Jock, Sue is an extreme parody of American politicians, particularly Democrats, which probably makes her a parody of Hillary Clinton. Sue advocates for feminism, high taxes, banning of plastic and petrol, gun control, and closing prisons.
- In real life, many prominent female politicians in California had been schoolteachers prior to politics. US Congresswomen Diane Watson and Maxine Waters specifically taught at public Los Angeles elementary schools.
- Like Murry, California's US Senator Dianne Feinstein is a divorcee who once married a wealthy banker (though Feinstein remains married to Richard C. Blum) and ran for Governor of their state.