- "Berkley has his sycophantic lackeys do all his deliveries. Well, we shall hit him where it hurts the most! Bring his mail order model business to its knees!"
- — Zero.
CJ comes in the shop, looking for Zero. Zero persistently tries to keep him away. He says he is busy, and there is "top secret" stuff that Zero does not want CJ to see. CJ continues to search for Zero, he is found hanging by his underwear in a closet. Zero explains that Berkley humiliated him, and he is in a lot of pain. CJ suggests that he take revenge, so he asks what kind of weapons does Zero have. Zero says that he has a miniature plane, and CJ says they're gonna humiliate Berkley with the plane.
Zero suggests that they destroy Berkley's fleet of delivery couriers. CJ then immediately controls the plane. He maneuvers it to different parts of San Fierro in order to destroy the delivery system before they make their deliveries. He kills five sets of Berkley's delivery personnel, all while watching the fuel of the plane, and takes the plane back to the roof of Zero's shop.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy the couriers before they complete their deliveries
- Fly back to Zero's roof
The reward for this mission is $5,000. The mission New Model Army is unlocked.
- In later editions of the game, fuel is dependent on use, not time. Glide where possible, and only accelerate when needed to climb altitude. In the Xbox 360 and Mobile versions of the game, the capacity of the fuel tank has been increased.
- As with the others in the Zero strand, this mission is optional in relation to the overall storyline, but is mandatory for 100% completion of the game.
- During this mission, the police officers are rural police officers and they drive Rangers. They will not shoot the player.
- Zero's quote, "The smell, you know that ozone smell, smells like...victory!" is a reference to the movie Apocalypse Now, specifically to Lieutenant Colonel William "Bill" Kilgore's well-known quote "The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.".