- "Berkley has his sycophantic lackeys do all his deliveries. Well, we shall hit him where it hurts the most! Bring his mail order model business to its knees!"
- — Zero.
CJ comes in the shop, looking for Zero. Zero persistently tries to keep him away. He says he is busy, and there is "top secret" stuff that Zero does not want CJ to see. CJ continues to search for Zero, he is found hanging by his underwear in a closet. Zero explains that Berkley humiliated him, and he is in a lot of pain. CJ suggests that he take revenge, so he asks what kind of weapons Zero has. Zero says that he has a miniature plane, and CJ says they're gonna humiliate Berkley with the plane.
Zero suggests that they destroy Berkley's fleet of delivery couriers. CJ then immediately controls the plane. He maneuvers it to different parts of San Fierro in order to destroy the delivery system before they make their deliveries. He kills five sets of Berkley's delivery personnel, all while watching the fuel of the plane, and takes the plane back to the roof of Zero's shop.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy the couriers before they complete their deliveries
- Fly back to Zero's roof
The reward for this mission is $5,000. The mission New Model Army is unlocked.
- In later editions of the game, fuel is dependent on use, not time. Glide where possible, and only accelerate when needed to climb altitude. In the Xbox 360 and Mobile versions of the game, the capacity of the fuel tank has been increased.
- Avoid taking damage, some of Berkley's delivery personnel are armed with Micro SMGs, and getting the plane destroyed fails the mission.
- Two of them are on a motorcycle, two in two vans and one on a bike. The motorcycle is a rather dangerous threat, since the passenger will shoot back at the plane and may take it down if the player is not quick enough to eliminate them. Other targets should not be a problem, since they have to leave the vehicle to use their weapons.
- It is advisable to take out the two northernmost couriers first, starting with the one on the motorcycle since it is the most threatening, then take out the one furthest to the southwest, then the one closest to the gym, and finally the one on the bike. The last one should be in front of or very near the shop where you started, making it a short trip to the rooftop to complete the mission (tested on PS4 version).
- The bullets will automatically track the enemies' vehicle when aiming roughly in the direction of them. This saves trying to aim precisely at the target which can be difficult on the PC version.
- As with the others in the Zero strand, this mission is optional in relation to the overall storyline but is mandatory for 100% completion of the game.
- During this mission, the police officers are rural police officers and they drive Rangers. They will not shoot the player since wanted level is disabled in the mission even if the player shoots them, same applies to the Beefy Baron minigame.
- The plane is everything but bulletproof, as it is totally unfazed even if there are multiple explosions/flames/crashes. If the plane flips over, it will revert the flip and will not take damage from it.
- Zero's quote, "The smell, you know that ozone smell smells like...victory!" is a reference to the movie Apocalypse Now, specifically to Lieutenant Colonel William "Bill" Kilgore's well-known quote "The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.".
- If the plane is destroyed, Zero can be heard shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"! before the mission fails.
- This mission is ranked #1 by WatchMojo.com on "Top 10 Hardest Grand Theft Auto Missions" making it "The Most Difficult GTA Missions of all time".