|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Trevor, Michael, and Franklin meet in Trevor's office in the Vanilla Unicorn. Soon, Lester arrives. They are there to plan the "Big One," the heist of the Union Depository. They decide that Michael and Franklin will surveil the Union Deposity Tower while Trevor and Lester will follow a pair of Securicars doing a practice run to the Depository. However, they must move quickly; they have a three hour window in which Michael and Franklin must complete their task while Trevor and Lester get to a helicopter and find the Securicars.
Michael and Franklin drive to the Tower and examine the Tower's front entrance and garage access. Both seem lightly guarded. Once their surveilance is complete, the player is shifted to Trevor, who is driving with Lester to Sandy Shores Airfield. There, they board Trevor's Frogger and fly towards Downtown Los Santos where they spot the Securicars moving west along Innocence Boulevard.
Trevor and Lester follow the Securicars as they navigate through downtown. Trevor suggests various places where the crew could attack the cars, but Lester rejects them all. Eventually, the Securicars pass through a tunnel beneath a skyscraper in Downtown. The Secruicars remain out of sight for several moments. When they reappear, they enter the Union Depository through the garage entrance.
Having chosen the tunnal as the spot to hit the Securicars, Lester now wants to find an escape route. He asks Trevor to hover over the nearby excavation site for the Los Santos Transit metro tunnel. Once Trevor has positioned the helicopter, Lester investigates the area. This done, Trevor takes Lester back to the Airfield while Michael drives Franklin back to Franklin's home.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Perfect Distance - Follow the vans without being warned on distance.
- Cavity Search - Find the construction hole within 20 seconds.
- Under the Bridge - Fly under the bridge whilst following the security vans.
- Tunnel Flight - Fly through the tunnel whilst following the security vans.
- Time - Complete within 11:00.
- This mission confirms what is implied in Hang Ten, that Trevor killed Leon, the Vanilla Unicorn's previous manager. If the player begins the mission as Trevor, the first part of the initial cutscene shows Trevor trying to keep Leon's corpse in an office refrigerator while at the same time trying to retrieve a beer. Regardless of which protagonist starts the mission, the end of the initial cutscene shows Leon's body spilling out of the refrigerator and onto the office floor.
- There is a glitch, where when dropping Franklin off at his house, if you exit the vehicle before the HUD returns, then you will break the mission and the HUD will not return until the mission is failed. Leaving the area will fail the mission and will have, "Return to Franklin." when leaving the area.
- If you leave the car when dropping off Franklin at his house, you can see him walk in his house and he will not move.