Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kingdom of Sweden
Konungariket Sverige (Swedish)
|Motto: För Sverige – i tiden (For Sweden – With the Times)|
|Anthem: Du gamla, Du fria
|-||Monarch||Carl XVI Gustaf|
|-||Prime Minister||Stefan Löfven|
|Establishment||6 June 1523|
|-||estimate||9,658,301 (as of 2013)|
|Currency||Swedish krona (SEK)|
Sweden, officially as the Kingdom of Sweden is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe. Stockholm is the capital of Sweden. Sweden borders Norway and Finland, and is connected to Denmark by a bridge-tunnel across the Öresund. At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third-largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 10 million.
References in the Grand Theft Auto series
- Krapea is a Swedish furniture company based on the Swedish company IKEA.
- Two automotive manufacturers are Swedish:
- "With Every Heartbeat" is a song featured on Non Stop Pop FM radio station in Grand Theft Auto V made by the Swedish singer Robyn.
- The San Andreas Flight School Update added a Sweden Chute Bag in GTA V.
- Swedish Folkrace is a popular, inexpensive and entry-level of Swedish rallycross race in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Martin Graves states that half of all children are born being robots and the other half acting like robots in Sweden.