- "She's got a sister, CJ, you want her number?"
- — Sweet offering Carl his girlfriend sister.
Carl Johnson drops by Sweet's house, however, he realizes that nobody is there. He heads outside and suddenly Sweet calls. He tells Carl that while visiting his girlfriend in Playa del Seville, Seville Boulevard Families gang members have pinned him down and ambushed him. Carl rushes towards Sweet and kills all the Seville Boulevard gang members before being called by Sweet again who tells him to get a four door car. Carl finds one and both Sweet and his girlfriend enter the car as three more Seville Boulevard gang cars start chasing them. Carl gets them to safety in Ganton and decides that they need to put an end to the "green on green" war.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get over to Sweet before the Seville Boulevard set finish him off
- The Seville Boulevard Families have Sweet surrounded in his girl's flat. Take those Seville boys out
- Fetch a four door car to pick up Sweet and his girl
- Get back to your hood
Tips and Tricks
- Although Sweet recommends picking up a pistol from Emmet's place, the mission is easier to complete if the player has taken the time to stock up on stronger guns from the various spawn points around Los Santos and Red County.
- The Seville Boulevard Families gang members will not shoot at the player until they are shot; thus, if the player has obtained satchel charges before the mission, it is possible to place satchel charges on all the gang members and kill them all at once.
- There was a dialogue deleted from this mission before it was released.
- Originally, Sweet did not had a gun during this mission.
- Sweet's girl wears a black dress with a yellow scarf. This is the same as the receptionist at the Las Venturas Planning Department (during the mission Architectural Espionage), and one of the models on the big Zip billboard in Rodeo.
- If you stay long enough on Grove Street after picking up Sweet, you may see someone driving off in Ryder's truck.
|Prev: Drive-By||Next: Cesar Vialpando|