- "I ain't going anywhere with you! Who the hell do you think you are?! TONI!"
- ― Maria Latore getting kidnapped
Toni drops by Maria's apartment, with Maria on her cell phone to her dealer. Maria decides to meet the dealer in Chinatown to buy some "sugar", with Toni driving her to the dealer, which is revealed to be a Sindacco member, accompanied by a Sindacco driver in a Sindacco Argento. After Maria enters the Argento to conduct the deal, the meeting is revealed to be a Sindacco trap, as they attempt to kidnap Maria by driving away in the car.
Toni is required to give stop the Sindacco kidnappers by repeatedly ramming their car (but not completely destroying it), until the kidnappers exit the vehicle, to which point Toni may kill. After the kidnappers are dead, Maria rejoins Toni, hailing him as her hero, and asks that he drop her back off at her apartment. As they arrive, Maria asks if Toni could come in for "coffee", but Toni declines.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take Maria to see her dealer
- Ram the Sindacco car to rescue Maria
- Kill the Sindaccos
- Take Maria back to her apartment
- Maria's invitation to Toni during the final cutscene of the mission to join her for "coffee" at her house is an apparent reference to the Hot Coffee minigame in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, where Carl Johnson's girlfriends may invite him into their house for some "coffee", which, in reality is actually sex.
- Even though the game prompts the player to ram the Argento, the player can drive-by it until the kidnappers get off. This is useful if the player is using a bike for the chase.
- The Argento where the kidnappers were taking Maria will be locked after killing its occupants.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|