Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Salvatore: "We messed around with Paulie Sindacco's car."
- Toni: "So, what do you want me to do?"
- Salvatore: "Paulie's going to a meet with the Forellis. He's gonna try to broker a truce. Use the gear in the van to take control of Paulie's car and mess up the meet."
- — Salvatore Leone tells Toni Cipriani about his sabotage plans
Taking the Peace is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Leone Family Don Salvatore Leone from a public phone in the Liberty Campus district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni answers the public phone in Liberty Campus with Salvatore informing Toni that there is a van nearby and to phone him when he finds it. Toni heads to the hospital in Rockford and finds the van, calling Salvatore. Salvatore explains that Paulie Sindacco will be meeting members of the Forelli Family in an attempt to broker a truce. Salvatore's had men make alterations to Paulie's car, allowing Toni to control it. Paulie drives off from the Big Shot Casino in Torrington and as he approaches the meeting, Toni takes control of the car. Toni kills all the Forelli Family gang members with the car by running them over, thus assuring that the Forellis and Sindaccos do not broker a truce. After all the Forelli Family gang members have been killed, Paulie Sindacco runs off and Toni detonates a bomb planted in the car, causing it to explode.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the van
- Press X to take control of Paul Sindacco's car
- Take out the Forellis at the meet before Sindacco finds the control system
The reward for completing the mission is $2,500 and the mission Shoot the Messenger is unlocked. The unique black Pony can also be kept after the mission.
Post mission phone call
Toni Cipriani: Yeah?
Salvatore Leone: Toni? Sal here. Get over to Belleville and find the public phone booth. I got something urgent needs doing.
- Avoid taking control of the vehicle too early, as the timer begins once the player does so. However if Paulie arrives at the meeting location before his vehicle is taken over, the mission will fail.
- It is not recommended to attempt this mission at night, as the already poor visibility will be even more restricted, rendering surrounding objects very difficult to identify.
- The title is a take on the phrase "Taking the piss".
- One of the Forelli cars will blow up regardless of damage it took after all Forellis are dead, even if it was untouched.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|