- "You cross me, I put you down. No second chances."
- — Taliana Martinez
Taliana has excellent driving skills and composure. Her weakest skill is vehicle choice which is only average (a notable exception being The Bureau Raid when her choice of vehicle allows for a clean getaway). Despite her very good skill, her heist cut is only 5%, which makes her a perfect choice as a getaway driver for players wanting to save money while also having a good driver.
Not much is known about Taliana's past, the only thing known about her is what she tells the player during her random event. After some persuasion by whatever character picked her up, Taliana explains that she was a getaway driver for a gang robbing a pawnshop, and the money was twenty thousand each, but the robbery however, was a sting and the gang were chased by cops. Two were captured with one managing to get in the car with her. Taliana successfully evaded the cops and passed three roadblocks but the remaining gang member pulled a knife on her while she was driving at 100 miles per hour, causing the crash and killing the gang member.
After the player takes her to the marked destination, she will offer her services in any future job the player might have.
Events of GTA V
Taliana is first seem on a random event found in the highway around Mount Chiliad and Braddock Pass after the Vangelico Heist has been completed. The player will find an Emperor upside down in a ditch and on fire. Taliana will crawl from the wreckage. The player must give her a lift to Sandy Shores so that she can be patched up, and the player must get her there quickly otherwise she will die. The random event of encountering Taliana can occur at a later time if she does die, giving the player another chance to gain her as a crew member.
- "This girl - Taliana. She's supposed to be good, and she'll work for way less than she's worth, if you'd believe that. I'm not going to pass her up."
- — Michael De Santa
In The Bureau Raid, roof method, if she is chosen, she will make it just in time in an ambulance to help the others escape, allowing the crew to escape the FIB Headquarters without needing to escape the police.
In the subtle approach of The Big Score, if she is chosen to be the first driver, she has no problem at all and manages to get all the gold in the cars; She will also be able to escape the police and deliver her part of the gold in the trucks. If placed as the second driver, to change the tires of the Stockade, there will be no worrying consequences.
If she is also chosen for the obvious approach and is placed as the pilot of the second helicopter, she will reach the train with no problem as long as Trevor keeps the helicopter steady for Lester to destroy the Buzzards before they destroy her helicopter, killing her and losing half of the gold. If placed as the driver of the train, she will also be able to do a good job.
- Random Event - Crash Rescue (Can be killed)
- The Bureau Raid (Optional)
- The Big Score (Optional/Can be killed)
Taliana's skills include:
- Driving Skill
- Vehicle Choice
- She cannot be delivered to the Altruist Cult due to her state of health.
- Taliana has a very strong personality and will not accept being insulted or degraded by other people. In The Bureau Raid, if the player chose the roof approach, by the end of the mission, when Michael calls the crew members a bunch of clowns, she will get very angry, even making Michael apologize for his comment.
- Taliana's voice actress, Carolina Ravassa, also voiced Sombra in Overwatch and various small roles in Max Payne III