I need someone to get an image for me that I can't get. It is on the GTA V Official Website, on Info, then on 'Recreational' Activity. It is in the background on the bottom right as a leaflet. VaultBoy Tom (Talk | Edits) 19:38, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Here's a link to the full image.. just crop out the bit you want - http://www.rockstargames.com/V/img/global/info/recreationalactivity/bg.jpg --MOB-4-Life (talk) 19:45, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
Should we need to have a separate page for the "cablecar" from this page and the Skycar rather than the transportation system in question? IMO It's like having the subway system (GTA III and IV) and Subway Car together, unless it's less convenient than that. -- 03:49, March 3, 2017 (UTC)
Damn, I thought I replied to this a week ago... The whole page needs a serious split up.
- The location - Pala Springs (original name of this page prior to July 2016) needs a page of its own - not a redirect to here.
- The attraction/business - The "Pala Springs Aerial Tramway (& Skyview Cafe Bar)" needs a page
- Tramaer - the company that operates the facility possibly needs a page.
- The vehicle (can probably stay on this page) - the uncontrollable public transportation vehicle.
If you look at the history of the page, it's wavered between location/business/vehicle several times. Time to clear the confusion. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 10:52, March 18, 2017 (UTC)