Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I just want to be sure, do you get the safehouse after you finish all of Ray's missions, along with Phil's mission Truck Hustle?Fast Lane 23:24, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- I received the Alderney safehouse after completing the mission A Long Way to Fall. Perhaps there is a different set of circumstances that was met? Gman harmon 23:49, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
Well when I completed Smackdown I didn't get a message about the new safehouse.Fast Lane 23:53, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well maybe I don't remember correctly. I am just up to Smackdown right now. It was a long time ago that I played it last run throough of the storyline. Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 23:57, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
I just beat Smackdown on my second run through of the main story, then I got this safehouse. I save after every mission (I don't use auto save) advancing time by six hours. Maybe you did the next mission too quick. I have not done any of Phil's missions. Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 04:23, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- I don't this this is true. Ray Boccino gives the safehouse to you, so it's unlikely he doesn't require you to work for him at all before doing so. Malcer2 11:41, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
So with that out of the way (that is definate), are we sure that you need to complete all Ray's missions. I always have, so I wouldn't know. A logical guess would be yes, so that he is close to you. Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 09:15, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Got it directly after "A Long Way..." (had done Smackdown but nothing else in Alderney). I assume you get it after you complete the first Ray mission you do after opening up Alderney. Malcer2 11:41, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
Is it just me or is anyone else a bit dissapointed with this safehouse? when i heard about it i dropped everything i was doing and raced down to alderney to have an upkicking mansion and then i found out that it was as rundowned as the first 2 share your thoughts i though it was gonna be a big house with a helipad and swimming pool.Dizer.01 22:01, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Discussion on how it sucked should be discussed in the Forums. Discussion pages are meant to talk about the contents of the article.--Spaceeinstein 23:27, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
There is a glitch at this safe house. If you park a car in the lot, sometimes it will disappear from the spot after a while unlike the other safe houses, this will happen if you park three cars in the spot. Matt Seay (talk) 05:55, September 10, 2013 (UTC)