Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article needs to be cleaned up...info box and all....T-888 19:01, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Crane in Chinatown Wars
- The crane remains in its destroyed state for the rest of the game, but never becomes this way in Grand Theft Auto IV and The Lost and Damned and instead stays undestroyed. One year later, in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars the crane is still destroyed.
I have to disagree with this. I have 100% completion of GTA CW (PSP version) and crane is never destroyed, or uses to be destroyed since 2008. There is a repaired (?) crane, but road is still under construction. If crane is destroyed on other console versions, then it should be added. Just my findings about PSP version here. TheMoonLightman (talk) 07:25, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed, I wrote that Chinatown Wars part in said Trivia point.
- There is a crane near Star Junction that is still under repairment. I'm talking about the one with a big ramp nearby. That crane is the one that was destroyed in TBoGT.
- I have the PSP version too. My version is one of the earliest. Is yours a recent patch? Sometimes, there are some differences between patches of the same game:
- Per example in GTA IV, a very famous glitch, the Swing Glitch was repaired in the most recent patches (my 2011 GTA IV patch hasn't got that glitch).
- Thanks for your reply.
- You are welcome.
- It might have to do with the different patches indeed. Thanks for sharing your doubt, so that users with the same doubt can understand why there is that little difference between two different patches of GTA Chinatown Wars.
- If you need any more help, feel free to message me or another member of the Staff.