Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thanks Dmmcintyre3, now i'm aware of it, i just needed a confirmation for this, i was going to steal a bobcat because of that supposed passenger capacity, but i'm not going to do this now (AndreEagle17 (talk) 14:22, July 20, 2014 (UTC))
Was thinking of the same for Buffalo and Buffalo S. (<-- leave comments about this too)
Yes - split
- Slightly different design from Bobcat - longer wheelbase
- Different handling(?)
- Rancher XL has separate page so why not this one too?
No - no split
- It's the same Bobcat from IV but with a longer rear.
- Neutral - 21:21, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
- No - () 21:24, January 16, 2015 (UTC)Smashbro8
- No - (talk) 21:27, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
- No (talk) 22:50, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
- No - DocVinewood (talk) 01:47, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- The no split argument kinda makes me vote no too, so I'll give a neutral vote. 21:21, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
- The rear is different and slightly longer but it's the GTA IV Bobcat. However, I vote yes for the Buffalo and Buffalo S split. () 21:24, January 16, 2015 (UTC)Smashbro8
- Longer bed and more stability, yet, it's still roughly the same vehicle, but a newer model. (talk) 21:27, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I think its fine as it is, i suggest we combine the Rancher with the Rancher XL aswell, i think they deserve to be combined. (talk) 22:50, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
- @Monkeypolice188 Well, I think the Rancher and Rancher XL are still different in many areas even if they look alike. The Rancher XL is not only longer, but it has its own variants, which to me won't be too stylish to have all crammed up onto the Rancher page. Basically, saying the Rancher XL should be merged because it's a four door lookalike of the Rancher is like saying the Ranger should be merged with the Rancher cause it's just a police Rancher. () 23:25, January 16, 2015 (UTC)Smashbro8
- Basically, the same vehicle. We could add an image of the GTA IV version in the infobox though. - DocVinewood (talk) 01:47, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Good idea Doc, as I said, they're possibly different "generations" or models, and I also agree with Smashbro, the Rancher XL is a Diesel-engine car and the Rancher is gasoline, they're different like the Sentinel and the Sentinel XS. (talk) 17:50, January 17, 2015 (UTC)