Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Year of Death?
I thought The Introduction took place in 1991, so wouldn't Brian's death have beem in 1986? I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in passing by Big Smoke Brian had been dead five years. I don't recall them actual stating in GTA San Andreas Brian had been dead for five years, either. SuperTron500 14:43, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- The Introduction takes place in 1992, directly before the events of GTA San Andreas, so if Brian had been dead for five years, he would have died in 1987. However, if there is no direct mention of the year that he died, then it's probably not worth mentioning. Although, you can find The Introduction on YouTube, so feel free to check it out and see if it's true. - Hardrock182 14:51, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Find out if it's true it takes place in 1992? I figure it does, but a few articles say 1991. SuperTron500 15:19, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- No, I was referring to the claim that Brain is said to have been dead for five years. - Hardrock182 15:43, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
I have never seen an age put on Brian Johnson, just that he was a kid when he died. Is there evidence to say he was ten? Until then, I will remove the information. A-Dust 01:38, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Nah, I don't think it ever says how old Brian was, only that he was young, and younger then CJ. 6FTofDIRT 01:59, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I think he was probably a teenager, CJ is 24 in GTA:SA meaning CJ was 19 in 1987. My guess is Brian was maybe 15.GSFOG14 11:24, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
There is one thing that comes to mind when I hear the name... Oh yeah, that other Brian Jonhson from a little australian/british obscure hard rock band AC/DC?
Anyways, is it just coincidence or some kind of smart reference?