Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey everyone. I read somewere a while ago that in GTA IV the player could surrender (as in press a button and Niko would surrender) to the cops. Is this true? And if so, what is the PC control for this? Chimpso 13:12, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- I've never heard of it so it's probably not true.--Spaceeinstein 17:46, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Um, it happens automatically every time a cop points his gun really close to Niko (press nothing to surrender, press something to refuse). That's never happened to you???--Thescarydude 17:51, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- I was replying to what he read somewhere: pressing a button for Niko to surrender. I've never heard of that so it's probably not true.--Spaceeinstein 18:04, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- I was reply to it as well, because it just sounds like the automatic surrender thing. My bad.--Thescarydude 18:55, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
I also heard that you need to press a button to escape a cop before you're being handcuffed, i think.--Blaff 60 18:59, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, you press the SPRINT button to escape from the cops as you are about to be handcuffed on foot. It only works on one star wanted level, though. At higher levels, they just shoot you to death. And it doesn't work in a car.--Spaceeinstein 22:17, September 30, 2009 (UTC)