I dont know if it was just me, but i wiped out on a motorcycle and Carmen got pissed and now my like % is at 35. It was at 100%. So a tip to everyone, dont piss her off. Brettdude13 03:14, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yea, and then she dumps you through a text message. I did the same thing but loaded the game, and she just dumped me because I walked onto the stage in the strip club and got into a fight with one of the bouncers. It's fine though, she was a huge bitch and her ability is glitched so it doesn't work a lot of the time. ShakeZula7 11:47, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Her ability hasn't worked at all for me. I've seriously been considering dumping her, but juggling her, Alex, and Kiki at the same time is too much fun. :D Ghost Leader 08:42, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- I wouldn't choose carmen as a girlfriend on GTA IV in the first place as hot as she is, she is probably riddled with STD'S. so Niko is best of going with that lawyer chick.Andrew nicholson 16:23, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Niko can get Aids? Kanzler31 05:34, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Dating Preferences for Cars
Is it really necessary to have a list for individual cars? Because she likes any modern looking car and any sport car (no matter how old it is).--Thescarydude 19:35, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
yes it is
Carmen in "Hating the Haters" ?
There is a contradiction on this page :
- A Carmen look-a-like can be seen with another guy in Middle Park during Hating The Haters, when you steal the Faggio right beside her and another person, presumably one of her boyfriends. However, this is not Carmen, as if this look-a-like is killed, it will not affect Niko's relationship with her. However, this only applies if Niko is dating her.
- If you kill Carmen in Hating The Haters, she will no longer communicate with you.