Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Um, why is this article about a district or an area of Los Santos redirected to Ganton Safehouse (or Johnson family house as some call it) which is merely a house WITHIN the district of Ganton? Is this temporary, an error, or something? I'm utterly confused about this. Ganton isn't same thing as Ganton Safehouse, obviously. o_O --Legion 14:45, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- So fill up the article with more information about Ganton then :) Xenon (Admin) talk 16:50, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Oh, I wasn't sure whether this will be temporary or permanent. So I'm guessing then this wiki will have articles on each districts in every cities that were featured in Grand Theft Auto games in future. Always good to have long-term future plan, no? ;) --Legion 14:40, 2 May 2007 (BST) (Your Favorite City Planner XD)
- That is the plan yes. I aim for GTA Wiki to have an article (or part of one) on everything you could name in the games. Looking at Ganton as one example, it has a lot going on. A few weeks/months down the line, this article could have a map of Ganton, screenshots of the buildings and people in it, descriptions of missions that take place here, details of the safehouses there - loads of stuff. We don't need an article on every individual safehouse - I would much rather have an article like Safehouses in Los Santos with a table detailing them all. Xenon (?) 16:53, 2 May 2007 (BST)
- Well, actually we can have an article on ever individual safehouse but ONLY in long-term future... in other words, it's not high priority right now. So, in effect, it makes sense to have an article like Safehouses in Los Santos example you gave as start.... So an article on every individual safehouse isn't ruled out... only that it will be reserved in later future... there's always tomorrow, I say! :p --Legion 17:09, 2 May 2007 (BST) (Man of the Future)
- We don't even have a list of every single safehouse - so we should not have ANY articles on individual safehouses, unless they are special places (eg the Four Dragons casino or the Johnson house). Maybe when we have Safehouses in Los Santos (and SF, LV then the game names for single-cities: Safehouses in GTA III and VC, LCS and VCS) and every city done properly - THEN we can consider expanding it. Not worth considering or preparing for yet, but you're right in that one day it might be a useful way of doing it. Xenon (?) 17:20, 2 May 2007 (BST)