Its nice to see a tommygun in a gta game, together with the sns makes the gaster thing more good. -user:Swedishfalloutpootis (ps i aint good with placing in my name on wikia).
- Can confirm, also happened to me. Luckily still have my Roosevelt that I paid real money for. Jnzooger (talk) 17:34, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I bought and tested the gusenberg and I like it. But, for some reason, I don't have it! It was one of my favorites. :( But at least I still got my DLC clothes. At least I know I'm not the only one dealing with this. Calibur222 (talk) 09:56, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- $14150 Original price quoted in article
- $13578 Price seen on GTASeries Video on DLC page
- $13432 Price shown on infobox
It is not possible to re-verify in game now, as the online player cannot drop the weapon to neccessitate re-purchase.
Given the discounts available to players at ammu-nation for LifeInvader following and player commendations, $14,150 was probably the correct (undiscounted) figure. smurfy (coms) 01:35, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not convinced $14150 is correct either. I believe it was probably a "Valentines Day Massacre" figure = e.g. $14229 (14 Feb 1929) but I'm just working on the maths to see if that discounts to the quoted figures. Trouble being, we don't know how R* applied the discounts, they seem to be incremental, i.e. take 1% off, then take 5% off the result, then take 2% off that result etc etc. smurfy (coms) 03:03, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
For a while, the weapon has been classified as a light machine gun due to the fact that it shares ammo with other MGs. I got a question, though: are DLC weapons available for use in the Ammu-Nation shooting range? If yes, in which slot is the Gusenberg Sweeper placed? (Since there are different challenge slots for the SMGs and the LMGs).21:33, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
- As far as I know, no. The challenges only apply to original weapons.
- As far as I remember, there was a number in the Weapons.meta that defined the weapon's "preferences" in the Weapon Wheel, which was supposed to tell the general ordering of the set. That surely defined the Gusenberg Sweeper to be along with the LMG group.
- Reticle of the Gusenberg Sweeper is the same used on other LMGs and Assault Rifles in general, while SMGs use their own reticle.
- So the fact that it is an LMG was pretty much how the Musket ended up being "a shotgun". -- 00:35, November 8, 2017 (UTC)