Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Its nice to see a tommygun in a gta game, together with the sns makes the gaster thing more good. -user:Swedishfalloutpootis (ps i aint good with placing in my name on wikia).
- Can confirm, also happened to me. Luckily still have my Roosevelt that I paid real money for. Jnzooger (talk) 17:34, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I bought and tested the gusenberg and I like it. But, for some reason, I don't have it! It was one of my favorites. :( But at least I still got my DLC clothes. At least I know I'm not the only one dealing with this. Calibur222 (talk) 09:56, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- $14150 Original price quoted in article
- $13578 Price seen on GTASeries Video on DLC page
- $13432 Price shown on infobox
It is not possible to re-verify in game now, as the online player cannot drop the weapon to neccessitate re-purchase.
Given the discounts available to players at ammu-nation for LifeInvader following and player commendations, $14,150 was probably the correct (undiscounted) figure. smurfy (coms) 01:35, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not convinced $14150 is correct either. I believe it was probably a "Valentines Day Massacre" figure = e.g. $14229 (14 Feb 1929) but I'm just working on the maths to see if that discounts to the quoted figures. Trouble being, we don't know how R* applied the discounts, they seem to be incremental, i.e. take 1% off, then take 5% off the result, then take 2% off that result etc etc. smurfy (coms) 03:03, May 28, 2015 (UTC)