Its nice to see a tommygun in a gta game, together with the sns makes the gaster thing more good. -user:Swedishfalloutpootis (ps i aint good with placing in my name on wikia).
- Can confirm, also happened to me. Luckily still have my Roosevelt that I paid real money for. Jnzooger (talk) 17:34, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I bought and tested the gusenberg and I like it. But, for some reason, I don't have it! It was one of my favorites. :( But at least I still got my DLC clothes. At least I know I'm not the only one dealing with this. Calibur222 (talk) 09:56, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- $14150 Original price quoted in article
- $13578 Price seen on GTASeries Video on DLC page
- $13432 Price shown on infobox
It is not possible to re-verify in game now, as the online player cannot drop the weapon to neccessitate re-purchase.
Given the discounts available to players at ammu-nation for LifeInvader following and player commendations, $14,150 was probably the correct (undiscounted) figure. smurfy (coms) 01:35, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not convinced $14150 is correct either. I believe it was probably a "Valentines Day Massacre" figure = e.g. $14229 (14 Feb 1929) but I'm just working on the maths to see if that discounts to the quoted figures. Trouble being, we don't know how R* applied the discounts, they seem to be incremental, i.e. take 1% off, then take 5% off the result, then take 2% off that result etc etc. smurfy (coms) 03:03, May 28, 2015 (UTC)