Jimmy's voice actor
He does look kinda like Jonah Hill, but he's actually modelled after and voiced by Danny Tamberelli. Even I though he was voiced by Jonah for a while.
Enhanced version screenshot
I think it would be hilarious if Jimmy got a spinoff game , released for PS4, Xbox One, PSVita, and maybe (just maybe) the Nintendo Switch. It should be a first or third person shooter, or perhaps a sidescrolling platformer with online FPS elements.
One idea for the story is to tell most of GTAV's events through Jimmy's perspective, at times with an absurdist fantasy comedy approach to it. For side levels, Jimmy would get high in his room, and have parody hallucinations while he's sleeping, or something like that. These fantasy levels would parody games and shows like:
- Extra level involving Big Smoke
- Extra level involving Jimmy Hopkins from Bully
- Republican Space Rangers
- Tekken series or Dead or Alive series (either one is fine, but I personally prefer the latter)
- Mortal Kombat (the original (and/or second) game or the 1995 movie, but not the 2011 reboot game)
- Legacy of Kain series
- Assassin's Creed 2, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations (Ezio Trilogy ONLY)
- Tomb Raider (2013 Reboot ONLY)
- God of War series
- Game of Thrones TV series or Lord of the Rings film trilogy (either one is fine)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Rurouni Kenshin anime or film trilogy (presently, I would prefer the former)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion or Fullmetal Alchemist (either or both is fine)
- if you have any other suggestions of things to be parodied in this manner, they can only date back as early as 1994; some exceptions can be made, others cannot, so let me review your suggestions before I choose to add them to my list above.