Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The forum should contain at least 1,000 posts
- The forum should have a membership of at least 100
- NOTE: The forum must have its own membership/post database, i.e. not shared with a general gaming forum for example
- --Chris 15:15, 19 June 2007 (BST)
Forums to Add
Please let us know of any forums that have been missed out of the article, we will comment on whether or not they should be included --Chris 23:29, 11 April 2007 (BST)
- GTAModern.com.ru - /forum/ and /forum2/ are both down at the time of posting the article
- GTAScraper.com - when their database is back up.
- Tommy2Carl.ProBoards50.Com - My Forum, hosting GTA: TUS, I'm the only member, but there are a fair number of topics up there, and the # of times some of my episodes have been viewed (although this may have been mostly from me editing them) are in the 20s and above.
- Doesn't meet the requirements, sorry. Chris 17:37, 20 July 2007 (BST)
- atfreeforum.com/gtasuomeksi - Finnish Grand Theft Auto forum, which has over 6000 posts and over 200 members.
- GTAvision.com - What about http://forum.GTAvision.com ? I wonder, why this one is not on the list ;-)
- Now added. Chris 17:37, 20 July 2007 (BST)
- GTAHungary.hu - Members and Posts are all shared with numerous other gaming forums, stats therefore very inaccurate
- GTANetwork.it - Members and Posts are all shared with numerous other gaming forums, stats therefore very inaccurate
- SAMPHacks - Had been down for several weeks, but due to the nature of the site (hacking and cheating in SAMP) and the main goal being to disrupt the community and cause frustration for GTA players, means we'll never link to it from GTW.
- GTAForum.ru - Been down for several weeks now.
- PlanetGTA.com - Their new forums no longer have separate stats for each gamespy board.
- GTA Clans - Didn't have enough members or posts.
Could you add GTApt.net to the forum list? 4634 members and 51113 posts at the time of this post.
GTApt 02:26, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Chris, this is RoamPT, Webmaster from GTApt.net, could you add our foruns to your list?
The stats of our forum at the minute are: 4642 Members, 51353 Posts, 38.30 Posts Per Member, Language: Portuguese.
Thanks in advance.
- I added this forum to the list: http://grandtheftautoforums.smfforfree.com/index.php
This is just to add any notes and info that doesn't fit into the above catagories.
- I just edited the page, but I only updated GTAForum's members and post count, and deleted GTA Clans. I couldn't update anything else as I didn't have the time. Could someone update the rest please? Eden1023 20:29, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Add to GTA Forums List?
We've been up since the release of GTA V. Focusing more on the online aspect of the game, but we've accumulated over 15,000 posts and welcomed over 3,000 members. We would love to have our community on the list of GTA Forums.
Thanks for your time!