Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Iron Maiden parody
I think that Love Fist is a parody of iron Maiden. Let's look at the facts:
1) Number of the breast is a pun of Number Of The Beast.
2) They have a member called Dick, which could be a reference to Bruce Dickinson.
3) They split up sometime between Vice City (1986) and Vice City Stories (1998. The real Iron Maiden split up in 1993.
4) They have a large zombiefied head as their stage mascot, like eddie the head.
- You make a couple of fair points, but I think Love Fist is more a mockery of the 80's bands in general, than specifically of Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden was a major 80's band and therefore I would think it's fairly likely that Maiden would be part of the joke. Wuz 07:47, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Also Steve Harris' middle name is Percy, like one of the guitarists/bassists in Love Fist.
What instruments is each member suppose to play? I know Love Fist is fake, but does anyone know if it is mentioned who plays the drums and stuff?
- Jezz Torrent is the singer, yes. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Wuz (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- Percy is the guitarist. In the K-Chat interview with Jezz, Amy mentions that Percy won some sort of award for best guitarist.
- Willy is the bassist. In the mission Publicity Tour, he says "I'm gonna play bass in hell".
- By logic of elimination, Dick is the drummer.
what is duran duran means??? Blaziken8942 00:58, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Duran Duran is a 1980's band. I'm not sure of the meaning of the name, however. Wuz 18:15, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- In my view Duran Duran means "This band sucks". However, the name Duran Duran came from the B-movie Barbarella starring Jane Fonda. Dan the Man 1983 12:36, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
I'm Scottish and judging from how Percy talks and the slang he used in the mission Psycho Killer I'd say he was from a town called Blairgowrie. Not really useful info but interesting to anyone who cares. Qwerty36 (talk) 18:35, September 19, 2012 (UTC)