Iron Maiden parody
I think that Love Fist is a parody of iron Maiden. Let's look at the facts:
1) Number of the breast is a pun of Number Of The Beast.
2) They have a member called Dick, which could be a reference to Bruce Dickinson.
3) They split up sometime between Vice City (1986) and Vice City Stories (1998. The real Iron Maiden split up in 1993.
4) They have a large zombiefied head as their stage mascot, like eddie the head.
- You make a couple of fair points, but I think Love Fist is more a mockery of the 80's bands in general, than specifically of Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden was a major 80's band and therefore I would think it's fairly likely that Maiden would be part of the joke. Wuz 07:47, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Also Steve Harris' middle name is Percy, like one of the guitarists/bassists in Love Fist.
What instruments is each member suppose to play? I know Love Fist is fake, but does anyone know if it is mentioned who plays the drums and stuff?
- Jezz Torrent is the singer, yes. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Wuz (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- Percy is the guitarist. In the K-Chat interview with Jezz, Amy mentions that Percy won some sort of award for best guitarist.
- Willy is the bassist. In the mission Publicity Tour, he says "I'm gonna play bass in hell".
- By logic of elimination, Dick is the drummer.
what is duran duran means??? Blaziken8942 00:58, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Duran Duran is a 1980's band. I'm not sure of the meaning of the name, however. Wuz 18:15, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- In my view Duran Duran means "This band sucks". However, the name Duran Duran came from the B-movie Barbarella starring Jane Fonda. Dan the Man 1983 12:36, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
I'm Scottish and judging from how Percy talks and the slang he used in the mission Psycho Killer I'd say he was from a town called Blairgowrie. Not really useful info but interesting to anyone who cares. Qwerty36 (talk) 18:35, September 19, 2012 (UTC)