Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm fairly certain that Niko has to personally kill Jim Fitzgerald so Jim shouldn't be in the choices section. Its the other biker that runs into a train. This is backed up by the page for the mission involving Niko and Jim Fitzgerald. Is it cool to go ahead and change it? User:A-1,05:58,20 March,(UTC)
- Jim is the one that slams into the train, because in the GTA IV version he was the biker with long hair and a beard. But since Niko can actually not touch him until he dies (if he choses) it's sort of a choice. Almost like with Ivan Bytchkov, (not really, but sort of), because he can pull him up if he wants. 6FTofDIRT 04:10, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
Ummm....no. Although I can't for sure remember the excact details about Fitzgerald's appearance, I know for a fact he doesn't run into a train,but the other unamed biker does. Again, you can read about it on the page for the mission "No way on the subway". Also, I haven't played "episodes yet,so I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention anything about it in your defense of your position.Assuming your position doesn't change based on what I just said. User:A-1,07:55,21 March,(UTC)
We should add Charlie from "Blow Your Cover", who was killed by Niko too. --Orto Dogge 18:39, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Why is the page locked? User:A-1,12:29,26 March,(UTC)
- The page is obviously locked because of the fight/Edit war that was taking place on it. Chimpso 06:36, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
But....I just made a valid point. Who do I contact to unlock it? User:A-1,11:44,26 March,(UTC)
- Jim was the bald guy, not the guy with long hair and a beard. Jim was the only one who spoke and his voice actor is credited. --JamesSunderland46 18:47, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yes,exactly. So I am right and whoever keeps changing my edit is wrong. So does that person have to concede or can the page be unlocked already? User: A-1,06:47,28 March,(UTC).
- A page will not be unlocked if people keep talking like that. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong - it matters that we get the correct information on this wiki. If you can't agree, then talk it out and agree BEFORE reverting people's edits a trillion times. I think you'll find the page is currently unlocked. Gboyers talk 00:45, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
Great,thank you. I made the edit I wanted to make. Does anyone disagree that Charlie the undercover asian cop should also be added to the list of murders? User:A-1,06:11,29 March,(UTC)
- I agree. AndreEagle17 18:49, June 6, 2015 (UTC)