Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony
The character that appears in I luv LC isn't the same character as Phil. The only thing they have in common is the turtle neck, coat and hair color. For the rest, the look nothing alike. Don't be so naive. Master Sima Yi 16:59, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
- I've watched the cutscene like 20 times just to see, and I'm 90% sure it's Phil Bell. Go check. And the things you just named that they have in common, is also some good proof. Grand Theft AJ 20:37, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I do not own an Xbox 360, but I have the cutscenes saved on my computer. And their faces don't look alike. The character is way skinnier, the overall suit is the same as Pegorino's. It might as well be him with blonde hair... And anyways, why would they randomly put Phil there, without explaining the relationship any further in any of the stories? Master Sima Yi 15:03, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Because it was a cameo appearnce, just an appearence to cause some questions. But it's deffinatly him, I litereally am playing it as we speak. I don't mean to argue, I'm just saying. Grand Theft AJ 20:36, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
Here's the cutscenes in case anyone wants to stop the edit war. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azodcbYRdbg
That video just proves even further that it IS Phil Bell, it looks exactly like him... Grand Theft AJ 00:55, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Which cutscene do you think it's him? MrNaku45 01:49, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- The cutscene where Luis walks outside Maisonette 9 and confronts Dessie, Armando Torres, and Henrique Bardas. During their conversation Gay Tony walks out of the club with a man and returns. The man is most likely Phil Bell, watch for youself lol. Grand Theft AJ 01:51, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Is it true that Phil Bell lives in his Warehouse? There was some speculation on this page.
--HarveyH92 22:10, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
I don't think so. Anyway, the guy DEFINITELY looks like Phil but it's not enough proof because he's never named in the game
Grand Theft AJ, Phil works for the Pegorino family, Gay Tony works for the Ancelloti's, why the hell would they be doing business?Gerry Spring 12:58, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
I think that this is Phil Bell. Look Bulgarin he is changed
This is not Phil. Phil is short and chubby and his jacket is unbuttoned. Orto Dogge 15:15, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
Stop this endless and brainless discussion, please, guys. Go ask Rockstar themselves or something. And Bulgarin's changed? He only had 2 appearances in GTA IV, so they could easily change him. Phil has had lots in GTA IV. -- Master Sima Yi 18:14, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
The only brainless thing is asking other people to stop something, calling them brainless. Our topic is absolutely clear for everybody, who knows how Phil looks.Orto Dogge 19:18, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure. You're saying this discussion isn't brainless. "It's Phil", "It isn't Phil". I don't think anyone needs brains to post that. And I'm not calling anybody brainless, just the discussion. You should learn the difference. -- Master Sima Yi 19:21, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
Discussions never have a brain. You should learn anatomy or something like that. And you just said, that people, who talk about Phil, don't need brains. You should learn, how to watch your language. BTW, everything you said is flood. We discuss topic, not his brains. So please, leave conversations about brains to anybody else or discuss them on other page. --Orto Dogge 09:40, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm afraid you don't even understand what I said. You give it a much grander scheme. Doesn't matter. I'm outta here anyways. Just don't take conclusions without proof, guys. -- Master Sima Yi 20:34, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Phil is 40, not 43.NYYankees333 21:27, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
If you drive slowly when on a mission with Phil & he is in the car with you, he will praise your driving saying things like 'Driving at this speed the Feds will just think this is a civilian car' & things like that.....