Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Move this page or not?
This page is titled Pirates In Men's Pants but that can be somewhat misleading. I recommend moving this page to Pirates In Men's Pants Casino and have this redirected to it instead. --Legion 15:04, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Go for it move to Pirates In Men's Pants Casino. It isn't misleading, it just isn't very descriptive. I just noticed that it stands for PIMP :) Xenon (Admin) talk 16:43, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Oh, that's what I was looking for, "not descriptive". All I could think of is "misleading" which is, um, ironically "misleading". ;)
- BTW, LMAO (Is that arse (UK) or ass (US)? XD) about name standing for PIMP. Nice catch. I never noticed that at all until you brought it up. XD --Legion 17:25, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- I definitely think it should remain as Pirates In Men's Pants, PIMP, rather than adding Casino on the end. Who cares if it's slightly misleading, more people will check it out ;) --Chris 17:31, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Oh, oops. My apology. I must've mistook it as approval for the move i was recommending. My bad. --Legion 18:00, 1 May 2007 (BST)
Hello. I think this page needs an exterior image of the casino itself for the main portion of the article. The image of the tack-board advertisement in the Johnson House is fine, but should be moved under the "Trivia" heading, as it is a visual aid for the corresponding piece of trivia. If anyone has an image of the casino itself or knows where to find one, please add it. :-) EganioTalk 22:17, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Gboyer redirected this page
the page explains it is a casino so calling it that would be fruitless
Chip2007 23:42 GMT 14 May 2008