Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Every first beginning mission (when player take control the protagonist after cutscene) of every Grand Theft Auto game features a vehicle (car or bike) nearby the protagonist, this misson Prologue does not follow that order anymore.
Minor Characters, But Still...
I was just wondering, should the Getaway Driver and the Unnamed Security Guard be mentioned in the "First Appearances" section? Even though they don't really count as characters in-game, they have their own Wiki pages here. TeddyBearZRule (talk) 19:47, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
Man on a Ledge
Is the police chase REALLY IN FACT a reference to Man on a Ledge, as there's only one year between the releases of that movie and GTA V? Did Rockstar FOR REAL go whatch that movie and then recreate and rewrite the prologue mission?
In my opinion, it's only a coicidence the chases are similiar.
Changes in Statistics
Played through the mission while checking the statistics, not sure if it warrants being put onto the page so I'm posting them here.
- Missions Passed: +1 for Michael and Trevor
- Last Mission Passed: Prologue for Michael and Trevor
- Time in cover: at least 6 seconds for Trevor
- Distance travelled walking/running: at least 0.03 miles for Michael, 0.12 for Trevor
- Time walking: at least 4 seconds for Michael, 13 seconds for Trevor.
- Cops killed: 16 required to be killed for either Michael and Trevor. Might be possible to let AI kill them all.
- Kills since last checkpoint: at least one for Trevor.
- Time driving cars: at least 30 seconds for Michael.
- Distance driving cars: at least 0.64 miles for Michael.
- Cash picked up: up to $2,500 for Michael.
- Total cash earned: $97,500 for Trevor.
- Shots: at least one for Trevor. at least 17 total for Trevor if killing all required cops, 16 for Michael.
- Kills: at least one for Trevor. at least 17 total for Trevor if killing all required cops, 16 for Michael.
- Headshot kills: at least one for Trevor. at least 17 total for Trevor if killing all required cops, 16 for Michael.
- Carbine Rifle kills: at least one for Trevor. at least 17 total for Trevor if killing all required cops, 16 for Michael.
- 100% Checklist: about 0.8% completion