- Like which genre are you talking about? --DT-boy 04:44, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Why did you undo my edit ? For instance: Fever 105. I think there is no Soul music on this station (excepting "Summer Madness" ??). However I think there is Funk, like "Act Like You Know" or "Behind the Groove". Let's take another example : K-Jah West. There is (I think) not only Dub, there's also Reggae ("Great Train Robbery", "I Chase the Devil") and Dancehall ("Batty Rider", "Drum Pan Sound", "Bam Bam"). You need more examples ?--Loadingue 11:33, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
I really wanted to undo your last edit, but we'd better discuss about it in here. First, GTA Wiki has to be better than Wikipedia about GTA (and by the way, it is). Second, for example, a guy loves Genesis and Phil Collins (Pop/Rock, that guy could have been me). He's looking at this article. "Huh-Huh. No Pop/Rock." Then, because he knows Pop/Rock is often associated with Pop music rather than Rock, he's going to Flash FM, Emotion 98.3 and he's finding what he was looking for. "Now I know every single song by Genesis and/or Phil Collins in GTA." He is wrong. Why ? Liberty Rock Radio 97.8. I know you're going to tell me "Pop/Rock is implied to be associated with Pop and Rock music" but it would have been so much simpler if Pop/Rock was listed anywhere it had to.--Loadingue 11:43, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
GTA: SA - GTA V Radio
A little theory I've come up with recently is if the San Andreas radio airwaves and the GTA V airwaves were the same. What I mean is what if the two games shared radio stations?
Now, I know that San Andreas and V were in completely different universes, but this was a little something I thought up of.
So what if the San Andreas radio stations and the GTA V radio stations were the same? Which would be which? Some are easy to guess, but others, not so much. So I've created a little chart for my wackadoodle theory that nobody will pay attention to.
As we know, WCTR and Radio Los Santos did not change, if my theory was true. In both games, WCTR is a talk station, and RLS plays modern hip hop.
Now then, onto the rest of the stations.
- Master Sounds 98.3 would most likely have developed into the Lowdown 91.1.
- K-JAH West would have developed into Blue Ark
- CSR 103.9 is most likely the predessecor of Non-Stop Pop FM. While there are no true pop stations in San Andreas, and no comtemporary RnB in V, these two stations seem to be the closest.
- Radio X is a bit of a mystery. In San Andreas, Radio X is the sole alternative rock station in the game. However, in V, we have Channel X, a punk station, and Vinewood Boulevard Radio, an alternative rock station. Due to Channel X's name and one of its stingers, I assume that Radio X evolved into Channel X and switched formats from grunge to punk, and that VBR was then set up as a result of this.
- SF-UR would more than likely become Soulwax FM.
- Bounce FM is possibly the ancestor of Space 103.2.
- K-DST and Los Santos Rock Radio are more than likely the same station.
- K-Rose was likely succeeded by Rebel Radio.
- Playback FM likely turned into West Coast Classics, and the tracks it plays are likely hand-me-downs from RLS.
However, this leaves six stations without ancestors in the 3D Universe.
- East Los FM
- Worldwide FM
- Radio Mirror Park
- Flylo FM
- Blaine County Talk Radio
- The Lab
My guess is that the first five stations were launched between 1992 and 2013. As for The Lab, it began broadcasting in 2013, so it doesn't really have a predecessor for San Andreas.
Again, this is just a whacko theory I came up with.