Merge w/ Rancher
I really hate bringing these merges up, but if the Bobcat and Bobcat XL are together, why aren't these two? The Rancher XL is basically the Rancher, bigger, just like the Bobcat XL is the bigger Bobcat. Monk Talk 23:11, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Seems reasonable, but with the Sentinel/Sentinel XS thing, it could not work. Maybe these pages should be like the Rat-Loader/Rat-Truck or Insurgent/Insurgent Pick-Up. Oh well, the criterias are still a headache. -- 00:21, December 5, 2015 (UTC)
- I gave up on this debate; people just fight over it, even though this is more logical. We saw when it actually went in effect, people deliberately cluttered the page to make it look worse, when it worked before.
- You've brought up a good point, Monk, but people are just going to disagree with it. Leo68 (talk) 00:35, December 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Ikr. I was gonna say combine with Rancher, and have two images in the infobox; Standard (from IV) and XL (from V), and do the same with Bobcat, but I just dont fucking know anymore. No one gets anywhere. Monk Talk 00:41, December 5, 2015 (UTC)
- It's petty. Reference Buffalo from March 2014, before it was merged. 9 sections, well organized, only lacked the multiple image infobox. Then see October 2015, when it was merged briefly. Way too cluttered, and almost deliberately, three infoboxes, separate performance etc. If it worked before, and works for Kuruma, Insurgent etc. why can't it work now? Leo68 (talk) 00:48, December 5, 2015 (UTC)