Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is the Skoiloine real?
This car isn't real is it? If it is where is this info from? Where is an image of it? I can't find any mention of it outside of this wiki.--Thescarydude 20:35, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
I did hacks, modding and file search for the Skoiloine on PSP Version of GTA: Liberty City Stories and no results. This car doesn't exist in the beta or the files. This is just a speculation started by some kid who was fan of this game. I think this page needs to be deleted of false info. Tony (talk) 20:51, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
There are early LOD models of the cars. Jeansowaty 12:01, July 27, 2014 (UTC)Jeansowaty
The whole article contains no source whatsoever for neither the name or the supposed inspiration. Is this pure user speculation or someone hasn't posted the source at all?20:29, August 13, 2016 (UTC)
- According to "Jeansowaty" in the previous conversation above, it seems that there are LOD models of the Skoiloine in the game files. If so, I would suggest that someone with the required tools retrieve those files and post them as screenshots to this article as proof of the vehicle's existence in the beta version of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 22:12, August 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Doesn't this have to do with the Handling.cfg/GTALCS? There's a car named
SKYLINE, but serves nothing than just a name. Someone have to explain this. -- 04:02, August 14, 2016 (UTC)
- The following message was imported from my Talk page:
- Oh, I completely forgot about that, that was ages ago, wow! As it turns out, no, there are no LOD models of the cars, it was speculation as well, which I sadly believed... nevertheless, over time I found out the real leftovers of these cars - there are GXT lines regarding them (the names that would show up when you enter them) and there are handling lines. One of these LCS Beta Cars, the Tommy (Vehicle), also has a model found in the Mobile version. The other one is a bloodied version of the GTA3 Mafia Sentinel. Sorry for writing that up, it was ages ago and I believed a lie :) Jeansowaty 12:55, August 14, 2016 (UTC)Jeansowaty
- There's the leftover name in gxt file. Other than that, handling, and carcols, there is nothing else. 17:55, August 14, 2016 (UTC)