Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In an effort to link all the safehouses together, I added brackets with links after the name of the mission that they are aquired:
- This is the only safehouse that's avaliable until new safehouses are earned in Algonquin after the missions The Holland Play (Stolen by Niko) and Hostile Negotiation (bought by Roman).
I was under the impression the previous owner wasn't Mallorie, but her cousin, or friend... or something or rather lol. I'm not sure, so i won't edit.. but just to throw the idea out there. Ess-Tee 11:51, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, the place was one of her cousin's as said by Roman in this video.--Spaceeinstein 13:20, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- So is all clear to make the edit? Ess-Tee 05:00, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- I've just watched the video and we can assume that it was one of Mallorie's cousins place, but after he asked that question, she could've said something like "No, but my uncle just died and left me this place" or anything really lol. Maybe we should just write "It is heavily evidenced, but not proven, that this safehouse belonged to one of Mallorie's cousins before it was handed over to Niko and Roman." or something like that. Ess-Tee 05:05, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Watch 3:40.--Spaceeinstein 05:15, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ahh yeah I get you now, I skipped the main part of the trip assuming the conversation piece I mentioned just then was the only reference, thanks for that man. Ess-Tee 05:21, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- If we've decided that it is Mallorie's Cousin's house, can I change the article? --LuisFernandoLopez 20:24, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
M4 Carbine Opportunity
A trick I used here: As soon as you get the South Bohan safehouse, you can exploit the opportunity to get the M4 and max out ammo for it as well. Get up the proper wanted level so the NOOSE guys are coming after you, then run into the stairway. At the base of the stairs leading up to the safehouse, hide behind the wall so you can still get a clear view of the doorway. You can blind fire if you like to reduce the risk of taking damage. After killing enough enemies and their weapons drop on the ground, run up to your room and save the game to shake the wanted level. When you come back down, some weapons should still be lying on the ground, which you can pick up...then run upstairs and save it again with all of your newly acquired ammo and weapons. Exploit it to your hearts content.--Namelesswalaby 04 Jan 2010 2342hrs