Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have seen these people drive the Marbelle in Bohan, but i assume it's a bug. Seeing as how I'm too lazy to ask a real forum, I'll ask here: Do the Spanish Lords drive black Marbelles? Montybrady 07:46, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- No. They usually drive red vehicles (usually a Cavalcade) with gold rims. MAINEiac4434 00:24, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
I've only ever seen them wear the Puerto Rican flag. No DR or Colombian.
I may be wrong here. But do they really have crowns/pitchfork tattoo's etc? And if they do, where does the game or the GTA series as a whole even relate this to real-life gang affiliations (people/folk)? Again, i may be wrong but this may be false information by relating a fake video game gang to a reallife gang with no basis?
RE: Spanish Lords in GTAV?
Hi, I was re-watching Trevor's trailer and I spotted a spanish flag, and I was wondering whether it was them or a new gang altogether.. I'll let you decide :) Instulent (talk) 17:46, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- It could just be a normal flag. Like the portuguese ones in Leftwood (Alderney) in GTA IV.
- They don't necessarily mean gang territory. But we'll check it out when GTA V is on our hands.
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 21:38, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- The Spanish Lords are a Puerto Rican gang, not actually Spanish. They rep The Puerto Rican flag not the flag of Spain. And that's not a Spanish flag, the colors just happened to resemble one. K-Malo94 (talk) 03:11, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
Shouldn't their gang type be Puerto Rican Street Gang instead of just generic Hispanic Street Gang? I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that all members are of Puerto Rican decsent. K-Malo94 (talk) 03:22, November 29, 2013 (UTC)