I have seen these people drive the Marbelle in Bohan, but i assume it's a bug. Seeing as how I'm too lazy to ask a real forum, I'll ask here: Do the Spanish Lords drive black Marbelles? Montybrady 07:46, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- No. They usually drive red vehicles (usually a Cavalcade) with gold rims. MAINEiac4434 00:24, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
I've only ever seen them wear the Puerto Rican flag. No DR or Colombian.
I may be wrong here. But do they really have crowns/pitchfork tattoo's etc? And if they do, where does the game or the GTA series as a whole even relate this to real-life gang affiliations (people/folk)? Again, i may be wrong but this may be false information by relating a fake video game gang to a reallife gang with no basis?
RE: Spanish Lords in GTAV?
Hi, I was re-watching Trevor's trailer and I spotted a spanish flag, and I was wondering whether it was them or a new gang altogether.. I'll let you decide :) Instulent (talk) 17:46, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- It could just be a normal flag. Like the portuguese ones in Leftwood (Alderney) in GTA IV.
- They don't necessarily mean gang territory. But we'll check it out when GTA V is on our hands.
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 21:38, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- The Spanish Lords are a Puerto Rican gang, not actually Spanish. They rep The Puerto Rican flag not the flag of Spain. And that's not a Spanish flag, the colors just happened to resemble one.