Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is it possible to disable the SAM sites at Area 69? Montybrady 06:54, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Yes. Hit them with explosives and they shatter. --Chimpso 07:09, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
I appreciate the answer, but i meant permanently disable them. I apologize for not making that clear. Montybrady 07:12, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- There is no way to permanently destroy the SAM sites. Once you've disabled them, it will only be temporary, and once you've gone quite a distance from Area 69, it will be not destroyed anymore. Masterpogihaha 07:31, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- If you have a PC version, you can permanently disable them through mods.--Spaceeinstein 08:19, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- That is correct. --Chimpso 08:20, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- Okay. Thanks for the info. I have the Xbox version, so now i just fly an AT-400 over them now. TY again! Montybrady 01:39, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hi. I also would like to know. Can you disable the SAM's in any of the control rooms, like in the room with the green radar spinning and also with a scale of San Andreas map it said press _ to disable SAMSXVMx FroBoy 08:37, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- - Ok well I used the cheat that makes your vehicle invinsible and I took the Hydra to area 69. the plane got hit lots of times but never exploded or caught fire. I had a lot of fun with a one-man-army against infinite-man-army