Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This looks like a Bodhi with a hard roof all over.
- It doesn't even look close;
- Bodhi has circular headlamps, SUV has two rectangles.
- Bodhi has a thinner central grille, with no chrome trim.
- The Bodhi's windscreen spans the entire A pillar. The SUV windscreen begins at an elevated point on the A pillar.
- The Bodhi appears with only two side doors, the SUV has four.
- The rear quarter body structure of the Bodhi is totally different, in that it is far wider than the main body unlike the SUV, which only has the wheel arch elevated from the main body.