Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Is this really needed? None of the other achievements have their own pages"
- Well, why don't we have pages for each, to be made, and to show the best strategies for getting the achievements or whatever? -ScotlandTheBest 15:20, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- What is the point in that. It would just waste space. --Chimpso 05:56, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, each achievements should have unique strategies and can be put here. It's not just an empty space, we can expand the achievements page and put full article about it or how to do it.--Blaff 60 06:03, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Fourty pages of useless information? Thats just too far man... --Chimpso 06:06, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Why useless?--Blaff 60 06:11, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Most of the information would be a duplicate of the Achievements in GTA IV article (Xbox 360/PC gamescore, PS3 trophy colour, description). Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 06:13, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- That is absolutley correct, lets keep it at that article. Topic (respectfully) Closed. --Chimpso 06:16, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
I think this is a good idea because these trophies or achievements are realated to Grand Theft Auto IV and should be part of GTA Wiki--GTA Lover 23:35, 30 July 2009 (UTC)GTA Lover
- NO WAY! Waste of space! Keepo them in the one article, makes things less clutterd. Anyone agree? --Chimpso 06:25, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
yes--Blaff 60 13:37, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't see the achievements page before. Go ahead, I don't care.
MaseFace 14:56, 31 July 2009 (UTC)