Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I deleted this page because it's pretty much the same thing as the Sergei page, except the author believes it is the assassin. I think it should be deleted again, unless it's not a duplicate. --Gta-mysteries Talk 15:46, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
I propose that we rename this page as Niko Bellic's Assassinator rather than The Killer. There have been many people in the series that have killed people. For the time being I'm going to put a rename template on it and add it to the rename category. Russelnorthrop || talk to me 06:05, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Perhaps Roman's Killer? Winter Moon 14:11, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Definitely not Roman's Killer. He wasn't intending to kill Roman and in one of the endings Roman doesn't die at all. I also think the name should have the word Assassinator in it. Russelnorthrop || talk to me 19:21, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, he wasn't intending to kill Roman, but that is what he did. I don't really think that referring to him as "Niko Bellic's Assassinator" would make a lot of sense, as he does not actually kill Niko. Wedding Assassin? Winter Moon 20:28, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah actually. Wedding Assassin might work better. The reason I don't think that it should include Roman is because in one of the endings Roman doesn't die anyway. I think Wedding Assassin is a good one to go with. I might not be able to reply today coz I'm at school on the iPad. Russelnorthrop || talk to me 21:14, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- All right, so should I rename it? Winter Moon 21:26, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- That could work, but the reason that I included "Wedding" is to specify which killer/assassin he is, as there are many killers and hired assassins in the GTA series. Winter Moon 22:16, February 21, 2012 (UTC)